events the concrete dam of Subiaco in Italy.
- 5. June: Bertrand de Got becomes as Clemens V. selected to the Pope
- 11. October: Otto III., duke of (down) Bavaria, becomes the king ofHungary crowned
- Flanders is subjected to Philipp the beautiful one
- the Templerorden by Philipp the beautiful one as häresisch is accused. Philipp trachtet after its fortunes
- first documentary mention of maximum mountain.
- 4. April: Roger de Flor, military adventurer (* 1266)
- 21. June: Wenzel II., King of Böhmen starting from 1278, duke of Krakau starting from 1291 and king ofPoland starting from 1300 (* 1271)
- 23. August: William Wallace, Scottish liberty hero (* 1270)
- 14. October: Kameyama, 90. Emperor of Japan (* 1249)