table of contents
politics and world happening
- 6. February: Maximilian I. becomes Roman emperor in Trient. Pope Julius II. agreement gives.
- 13. November: Philipp II. by Daun archbishop of Cologne becomes
- 10. December - the league of Cambrai is formed. Officially the fight against the osmanischen Turks obligated, the alliance of several rulers and the Pope is directed material against those Republic of Venice.
- 6. March: Humayun, Grossmogul of India († 1556)
- 4. April: Ercole II. d'Este, duke of Ferrara, Modena and Reggio, and the Lucrezia Borgia († 1559)
- 23. April: George Sabinus, establishment rector of the university to king mountain († 1560)
- 9. June: Primoz Trubar, Protestant Prediger and is considered to 23 as a founder of the Slovenian bibliography ( † 1586
- ). November: Franz (Braunschweig Lueneburg), youngest son of dukeHeinrich the middle one of Lueneburg spoon († 1549)
- 30. November: Andrea Palladio, the most important architect of the mannersism in upper Italy († 1580)