- 231 - that Sassanidenherr Ardaschir I. begins the fight with Rome, in order to bring Nordmesopotamien under its rule.
- 232 - Plotin, a Greek philosopher and founder of the Neuplatonismus, begin the study of philosophy in Alexandria.
- 233 - Emperor M. Aurelius Severus Alexander breaks its Persia campaign off and marches against the Teutons into Roman border provinces of Raetien and Obergermanien broke in.
- 234 - Zhuge Liang, which prime ministers and regent of the Chinese Shu empire dies. The power of Shu purges.
- March 235 - The Roman emperor Severus Alexander will kill von Soldaten, who raise Maximinus Thrax to the new emperor in Mainz. Beginning of the time of the soldier emperors and the realm crisis of the 3. Century.