- around 500 - second Germanic ones Sound shift with separation fishing rod and dialects of Lower Saxony and down-Frankish of the alamannischen and Bavarian (see. make/maken).
- after 500 - Expansion of the Slawen, which advance into areas of Eastern Europe given up by Teutons.
- 501 Pope Symmachus one accuses, one explains of different crimesbut, he is not subordinate lay criminal court barness.
- around 501 - Gundobad lets the burgundische people right codify as Lex Gundobada.
- 502 - with an attack of the Sassaniden Kavadh I. on the eastRoman realm under Anastasios I.a sixty-year old peace period ends. The fightinglast to 505; 506 an armistice is closed.
- 5. February 506 - The westgothical king Alarich II. lets a collection of Roman right codify the people right in the Lex Romana Visigotho and publishes the Breviarium Alaricianum.
- 507 to 511: Chlodwig I. lets codify the people right of salischen Franconias in the Lex Salica.