all centuries | other time scales
5. Century | << 6. Century >> | 7. Century
Table of contents
- the celtic church goes in that Roman-catholic church up.
- last high point of the lateantique culture among emperors Justinian I..
- In England those press fishing rod Saxonia the domestic keltisch--Christian regents. The defense fight lets the legend of king Artus and the knights of the board round mature.
- in by those People migration depopulated former eastern Germanic areas immigrate peoples (turns), gradually slawische starting from 580.
- The fifth Ökumeni council meets to 553 in Konstantinopel.
- Pope Gregor I., which last ones of the antique church fathers (see. Gregorian Choral)
- Chosrau I., sassanidischer large king (531-579)
- Justinian I., eastRoman emperor (527-565)
- Benedikt of Nursia (approx. 480-547)
- Prokopios of Caesarea, last important antique historian (approx. 500-560)
- Garab Dorje, buddhistischer master and founder of the Dzogchen - tradition
around 570 birth of the prophet Mohammed, which then around 610 (in accordance with Muslim tradition) the ore gel Gabriel received and so that the founder of a new world religion should become, their military expansion starting from approximately 632 the final end of the antique ones marked.