all centuries | other time scales
8. Century | << 9. Century >> | 10. Century
Table of contents
- settlement of the Färöer by Spelleraner
- beginning of the historical Khmer - realm in Angkor (Kambodscha) by combination before independent kingdoms
- in Japan 858 the rule of the family Fujiwara those begins the emperor house controlled and thus for actual government becomes.
- The city Hamburg is justified by the building of the Hammaburg.
- After 884: Establishment of the Theelacht to the north (Lower Saxony) - the probably oldestand today still flowering cooperative
- the Wikinger Samye fall in Tibet by the tantrischen master Padmasambhava in
- the year 814 in (central ) Europe hardly give it houses in the second half
- of the 9.Jh in France inauguration of the first buddhistischen monasteryfrom stone. The aristocracy lives “moths so mentioned “[work on] in castles
- Karl the large one, Frankish emperor
- Photius the large one, Byzantine Patriarch
- Nikolaus I., Roman-catholic Pope