Waste (term clarifying)
waste (v. drop, fall down) designates the distance of a whole one, of a certain condition.
- Material waste is the remainder of something.
- Power loss (in the technology) often concerns physical dimension. Drop meant in the technology usually: become smaller.
- The tension of a voltage supply drops at a resistance, if a river flows (voltage drop and/or. Case of tension).
- „Waste “(religion-sociologically) is today no longer common for shed they, Apostasie or Dissidenz
- waste can also the separation of a part of a state mean („the waste of the united Netherlands “).
with sails calls one course changes, with which the Windseite remains equal, anluven or to drop.
|This side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|