By its literary activity and as a publisher of the magazine the Karpathen (1907 - 1914) he has the siebenbürgisch German literature in 20. Century crucially affects.
By the novel “the city in the east” it left the probably most beautiful declaration of love to its hometown.
Adolf Meschendörfer was father of the painter and commercial artist Harald Meschendörfer.
- - lectures on culture and art 1908
- - Leonore, novel one after filter defiency guarantee Verschlagenen 1927
- - Siebenbürgi Elegie 1930
- - poems 1931
- - the city in the east (novel) 1931
- - dramas 1935
- - the buffalo well (novel) 1937
- - filter defiency guarantee, country of the benediction, life memories, Prosa, poems 1947
- - stories 1966
- - as one still a soldier 1978 caught
- works - poems, narrations, dramas, essays
Web on the left of
| | * Literature of and over Adolf Meschendörfer in the catalog of the DDB
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||siebenbürgisch Saxonian writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||8. May 1877|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||crowning city (today Braşov)|
|DYING DATE||4. July 1962|