Adolph baron Knigge
Adolph Franz Friedrich Ludwig baron Knigge (* 16. October 1752 in Bredenbeck with Hanover; † 6. May 1796 in Bremen as a head man) was a writer. The title “baron “does not lead (as one of two families in Germany)the typical „of “with itself.
To table of contents
it studied from 1769 - 72 law in Goettingen. 1771 he was appointed by the land count from Hessen to the Hofjunker and Assessor of the war and domain chamber Kassel. He dressed this office only briefly, because he made himself impossible by official and informal Misshelligkeiten „“. it pulled 1777 after Hanau. Here it became the weimarischenChamber gentleman appointed, where it operated „as gladly seen Kurzweilmacher much to there yards “. Starting from 1780 it lived withdrawn into Frankfurt/Main. 1783 it moved to Heidelberg, later to Hanover . From 1790 on it lived up to its death in Bremen,where he took over the office of the head man of the grossbritannisch hannoverschen government. Knigge was not since 1780 under the pseudonym “Philo “member of the Illuminatenordens, stepped however already 1784, there it a hoped for „renewal of the mental life of the nation “by the medal asfeasible recognized.
over handling humans
1788 the first expenditure of its probably most well-known work appeared „over handling humans “(today simply briefly as “Knigge” admits). Knigge intendedthus a clearing-up writing for clock feeling and politeness in handling the generations, occupation, characters, which should save to one also disappointments. One can its thought out and world-well-informed explanations as applied sociology to very probably appreciate, which in the sections about handling children, about thatHandling physicians, over which handling Jähzornigen, over which handling rogues becomes clear and not least over handling itself.
the change of the understanding of Knigges „handling “
erroneous way was misunderstood late this book as behaviour book, oftenonly after hearing legends. This misunderstanding strengthened already the publishing house, by extending the work after the death of Knigge by behaviour rules. Today one expects Knigge from one „“ usually references, how one groups red to each other to weissweingläsern with the covered table; he ignored such completely.
The descendant Moritz baron Knigge gave in the year 2004 in the intention of an adaptation up-to-date a modern version of the most well-known work under the title „to rules. Like we to go around should “out with one another.
- general system for the people. To the basis of all realizations forHumans from all nations, conditions and religions in an excerpt out given. Nicosia.1873, [o.O. 1778]
- The novel of my life, 1781-1887, 4 volumes
- history Peter Clausens, 1783-1785, 3 volumes
- over handling humans, 1788
- history of the poor Mr. von Mildenburg, 1789
- Benjamin Noldmann's history of the clearing-up in Abyssinien, or message papers left by its and its Mr. Vetters stays at that yards of the large Negus, or priest Johannes, Goettingen, 1791, 2 volumes
- gutenberg.spiegel.de expenditure for on-line of the blessed Mr. Etatsrats Samuel Konrad von Schafskopf, 1792
- the journey after Braunschweig, 1792
- Josephs of worm fire, imperial abyssinischen Ex=Ministers, jezzigen Notarii caesarii publici in the realm city Bopfingen, political faith-admit-eat, with regard to the French revolution and their consequences, Frankfurt and Leipzig, 1792
- compositions: Concert for bassoon, strike ago and Bassocontinuo F major, 1776; Six Sonaten for piano, 1781; Two piano songs: The quiet evening comes along and seizes the work, their good children, 1785/86
- Knigges of works. A bibliography of the printed writings, compositions and letters Adolphs, Freyherrn Knigge and itsDaughter Philippine of speeches, geb. Freiin Knigge. With an appendix: Secondary literature, arranged of Ernst August baron Knigge. Barrier stone, Goettingen 1996, ISBN 3-89244-229-0
- Karl-Heinz God ore: Knigge or: Of the illusions of the decent life. dtv, Munich 1995, ISBN 3-423-04672-4
- Michael Schlott (Hrsg.): Effects and valuations.Adolph baron Knigge in the judgement of future generations (1796-1994). A document collection. (= Knigge archives; Volume 1). Barrier stone, Goettingen 1998, ISBN 3-89244-287-8
- Moritz baron Knigge: Rules. As we should go around with one another. Lübbe 2004, ISBN 3-7857-2181-1 (revised version up-to-date of the work “over handling humans”)
- Peter Kaeding: Adolph of Knigge. Meetings with a free gentleman. Publishing house union Berlin
- Alexander of reluctantly Sternberg: Physiology of the society. In letters of a father to its son. A contribution to Knigge's handling humans. Laatzen: Military cock. To ISBN 3-932324-70-6
Web on the left of
|Wikiquote: Adolph baron Knigge - quotations|
| | * Literature of and over Adolph baron Knigge in the catalog of the DDB
-  Radio manuscripts over „the free Mr. Knigge “
- Illuminatus, the surrounding field: I believed in conspiracy theories.Lecture of Andreas of the forest on Adolph baron Knigge
|ALTERNATIVE NAME||Knigge, Adolph Franz Friedrich Ludwig baron|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||of German writers|
|DATE OF BIRTH||16. October 1752|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bredenbeck with Hanover|
|DYING DATE||6. May 1796|