Mecklenburg bath small one in the district Nordwestmecklenburg in the office village Mecklenburg bath small one (district Nordwestmecklenburg in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania) for the completion of their administrative business. The office administration is in the municipality office-belonging village Mecklenburg. To 15. Octobers 2004 were folded up the offices village Mecklenburg and bath small one to the office village Mecklenburg bath small one. At the 1. January 2005 the municipalities Barnekow and Gägelow from the dissolved office Gägelow were added . The municipality Gägelow changed at the 1. April 2005 into the office Grevesmühlen country. The office lies in the center of the district Nordwestmecklenburg and borders in the north on the circle-free city Wismar and in the southeast on the district Parchim.
The office area between the Hanseatic city Wismar and the north bank of the Schweriner of lake is coined/shaped of Grundmoränen and valleys, in those some small seas embedded. The highest collections of the office area are for instance with 95 m and. NN.
Apart from A 20 the federal highways B 105, B 106 and B 208 lead across the office village Mecklenburg bath small one. The section of A 241 of the cross, at present under construction, Wismar to A 24 (Berlin - Hamburg) will affect the east of the office at the municipality Schimm. The municipality bath small one is railway traffic knot.
- surface: 193.45 km ²
- number of inhabitants: 14.579 (30. June 2005)
- Population density: 75 inhabitants for each km ²
- the address of the office administration: At the pain mountain 17 in 23972 village Mecklenburg
- office chief: Mr. W. Lüdtke
the municipalities with its local parts
- bath small one with OT Fichtenhusen, Gallentin, Glashagen, Hoppenrade, drew, to Niendorf and Wendisch Rambow
- Barnekow with OT largely Woltersdorf, small Woltersdorf and Krönkenhagen
- Bobitz with OT both village, Dalliendorf, Dambeck, Grapen Stieten, largely Krankow, Käselow, small Krankow, Köchelsdorf, Lutterstorf, Naudin, new yard, Peter village, Quaal, racing peat, Saunstorf, sharp peat and Tressow
- village Mecklenburg with OT Karow, Kletzin, Moidentin, Olgashof, Peter village, Rambow, Rosenthal, Rothentor and Steffin
- largely Stieten with OT again Stieten
- high Viecheln with OT Hädchenshof, Moltow and again Viecheln
- Lübow with OT Greese, Levetzow, Trimill and Wietow
- Metelsdorf with OT Klüssendorf, March village and Schulenbrook
- Schimm with OT Masslow and Tarzow
- Ventschow with OT Dämelow, Kleekamp and new yard
Web on the left of
- at a new Internet operational readiness level of the office one works at present