|data in the year 1925|
|surface:||2299 km ²|
|population density:||153 Einwohner/km ²|
|voices in the Upper House of Parliament and/or. Realm advice:||1|
Table of contents
the country notion developed in the 11./12. Century as possession of the aristocracy house of the Askanier and was part of the holy Roman realm of German nation. It became in the run thatTime by Erbteilung splinters several times (among other things in notion Dessau, notion ashtray life, notion Berne castle, notion Köthen, notion Zerbst and various further).
First combined Principality of notion developed 1570. Already 1603 became it however again into the small states notion Dessau, notion Berne castle, notion Köthen, Notion Zerbst and notion Plötzkau (1611, by division of the Principality of notion Berne castle) divided.
1665 took over the notion Plötzkauer prince line, after becoming extinct the notion Köthener, their principality. The notion Plötzkauer partial principality dropped back at notion Berne castle. 1797 became notion Zerbst, after becoming extinct the Zerbster prince line, on the other anhaltischenPrincipalities divided.
1806 was raised the remaining States of notion Berne castle, notion Dessau and notion Köthen to duchies.
1863 came it with the expiring of the lines into Köthen and into Berne castle to the union of the duchies to a united duchy notion with Dessau as capital. 1866 joined notion north Germans the federation and 1871 the German Reich. In the Upper House of Parliament in Berlin it had a voice.
With the elections of the federal parliament in April 1932 those became NSDAP with 15 mandators (6 political representatives were from Dessau) strongest parliamentary group. With the help of civil rights in May Alfred Freyberg (NSDAP) to the Prime Minister of a NSDAP/DNVP - coalition one selected. Freyberg was a first National Socialist Prime Minister in Germany. In the consequenceamong other things the building house in Dessau had to adjust its lehr and research enterprise.
To the Second World War it came to the brief obligation union with the former Prussian province Saxonia to the country Saxonia-Anhalt in the Soviet zone of occupation. This country had however onlybriefly existence: After the regional reorganization 1952 the country Saxonia-Anhalt was divided and the formerly anhaltische part belonged thereafter to the districts resounds and Magdeburg in the GDR.
With the reunification 1990 the country Saxonia-Anhalt within easily changed borders becameagain and with the circle reform 1994 gives it establishes a district notion Zerbst within the country Saxonia-Anhalt now also, so that the historical name “notion” continues to live not only in the national name, but also in a circle name. In the Evangelist churchthe area of the Evangelist regional church of notion corresponds this very day to the former duchy and/or. Free State.
of heads of state
- 1863 until 1871: Leopold IV. (* 1794 - † 1871)
- 1871 to 1904: Friedrich I. (* 1831 - † 1904)
- 1904 to 1918: Friedrich II. (* 1856 - † 1918)
- 1918 to 1918: Eduard (* 1861 -† 1918)
- 1918 to 12. November: under guardianship D. Regent Aribert, Joachim Ernst (* 1901 - † 1947)
Ministers of State
chairman of the Herzoglich Anhalti Department of State and/or Minister of State were:
- 1863 to 1868: Carl Friedrich Ferdinand Sintenis, (* 1804- † 1868)
- 1868 to 1875: Karl August Alfred von Larisch, (* 1819 - † 1897)
- 1875 to 1892: Anton of Krosigk, (* 1820 - † 1892)
- 1892 to 1902: Briefly of Koseritz, (* 1834 - †1902)
- 1903 to 1909: Johann (Hans) Nikolaus Michael Louis von Dallwitz, (* 1855 - † 1919)
- 1910 to 1918: Ernst von Laue
- 1918 to 1918: Max property farmhand, (* 1872 - † 1946)
The presidents of the Council of State 1918 - 1922 and/or. Prime Minister of the Free State notion 1922 - 1933 and/or. Country notion 1933 - 1945:
- 14. November 1918 to 23. July 1919: Wolfgang Heine (* 1861 - † 1944), SPD
- 23. July 1919 to 9. July 1924: Heinrich Deist (* 1874 - † 1963), SPD
- 9. July 1924 to 25. November 1924: Willy Knorr (* 1878 - † 1937), DNVP
- 25. November 1924 to 21. May 1932: Heinrich Deist (2.Term of office)
- 21. May 1932 to 8. January 1940: Alfred Freyberg, NSDAP
- 8. January 1940 until April 1945: Rudolf Jordan
- 6. May 1933 to 23. October 1935: William RST by
- November 1935 to 20. April 1937: Fritz Sauckel
- 20. April 1937 until April 1945: Rudolf Jordan
administrative arrangement of the country notion until 1945
- urban area Berne castle (since 1933)
- urban area Dessau (since 1933)
- urban area Köthen
- urban area Zerbst (since 1935)
- district Ballenstedt
- district Berne castle
- district Dessau Köthen
- district Zerbst
- national colors: red - green - population
- knows: 193.046 (1864), 431,422 (1939)
- Cities: Ballenstedt, Gernrode, Gröbzig, Günthersberge, Harzgerode, Hoym
Berne castle, Güsten, Hecklingen, Leopoldshall, Nienburg, Sandersleben
Dessau, wheel guest, Raguhn, Rosslau, Köthen, Zerbst, Coswig
- Exklaven: When life,Large and small Mühlingen, thorn castle, Tilkerode
- Prussian enclaves: Löbnitz A. D. Lime tree, Repau, Pösigk, Priorau
1942 the Prussian municipalities Löbnitz A. became. D. Lime tree, Repau, Pösigk, Schierau, Priorau, Möst and Goltewitz into the country notion integrated as well as the municipalities Tilkerode, Unterwiederstedtand calf village into the province Saxonia of the country Prussia separated.
population and surface
of 436,213 inhabitants; 2314 km ² (May 1939)
- Johann Christoph Bekmann: History of the Fürstenthums notion, 2 Bde., Zerbst: Carpenter 1710
- Roll ago Eggert: Anhalti mosaic: Landscape and culture pictures
from the former country notion, Frankfurt/Main: Good 1971 ISBN 3-8035-0555-0
- Johannes Jansson: The Principality of notion and the ore diocese
Magdeburg - 1647, historical map: Principatus Anhaldinus et Magdeburgensis Archiepiscopatu, Reprint bathLangensalza: Skirt chair 2003, ISBN 3-932554-92-2
- William van Kempen: Locks and gentleman seats in province Saxonia and in notion, Frankfurt/Main: Good 1961
Web on the left of
- the history of notion
- duchy notion
- duchy notion (circles and municipalities) 1910
- history of the country
notion | Bathe | Bavaria | Braunschweig | Bremen | Elsass Lorraine | Hamburg | Hessen darmstadt | Lip | Luebeck | Mecklenburg Schwerin | Mecklenburg Strelitz | Oldenburg | Prussia | Reuss older line | Reuss recent line | Saxonia | Saxonia old person castle | Saxonia Coburg and Gotha | Saxonia Weimar iron oh | Saxonia Meiningen | Foam castle lip | Schwarzburg Rudolstadt | Blackcastle-speciallive | Forest-hit a corner | Württemberg