|coat of arms||map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Bavaria|
|governmental district:||Upper Bavaria|
|district:||Bath Tölz Wolfratshausen|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 47° 46 ' N, 11° 34 ' O 47° 46 ' N, 11° 34 ' O
|height:||691 m and. NN|
|surface:||30.8 km ²|
|inhabitants:||17.613 (30.June 2005)|
|Population density:||561 inhabitants for each km ²|
|postal zip code:||83646|
|municipality characteristic number:||09 1 73 112|
of the city administration:
| At the lock place 1|
83646 bath Tölz
|mayor:|| Josef Niedermaier|
(free voters community)
Table of contents
- bath Tölz
- upper fish brook
- 1160 as Tolnze mentions for the first time.
- 1331 award of the market right by emperors Ludwig Bavaria at Tölz.
- 1453 the large fire destroysthe market route, town church and castle.
- 1632 devastation of the city, which for their art carpenters craftsman and Flösserstadt admitted the bloom time terminated.
- 1845 discovery of sources of iodine at the sour mountain.
- 22. June 1899 Tölz gets the title bath lent.
- 1934 took first the SS-Junkerschulen in bath Tölzthe training course enterprise up. After end of war she was transferred by US-American armed forces and renamed to Flint barracks. Until 1990 the Flint barracks beside a school of engineering were also European base of the Special Forces, vulgo Green Berets. Over the main entrance the signature “Cleanest American Camp prangte inEurope ".
leisure and sports sites
one of the most well-known leisure facilities is the swimming pool Alpamare.
partnerships between cities
culture and objects of interest
- market route with the broad-stored houses of the Tölzer buyer families, often with front painting decorated; a splendourful ensemble
- monument (in the market route) for Kaspar Winzerer, the land male nurse in Tölz was
- parish church Maria Ascension Day (gothical, equipment partly from that 19. Jh.)
- Kalvarienberg with holy cross church (interesting double church plant 18. Jh.), holy grave chapel and Leonhardikapelle (a goal of the annual Leonhardifahrt to 6. November); Panorama view over the Isarwinkel to the mountains
- Mühlfeldkirche (pilgrimage churchMaria help) with a representation of the Tölzer plague pro assignment of matte house Günther in the altar area
- Franziskanerkirche (beyond the Isar)
- cure quarters (bathe-hurry) with Kurpark (beyond the Isar)
- Evangelist church in the cure quarter (beyond the Isar), with altarpiece of Lovis Corinth
- local history museum (in the market route 48)
- Anton Krettner (composer)
- Thomas's man (writer, possessed here a summer mansion)
- Klaus man (writer, lived in the parental summer mansion youth year)
- Franz Seraph Hanfstaengl (painters, Lithograph and photographer)
sons and daughters of the city
- Hans Carossa, German poet and author
- Uschi Disl, GermanBiathlon|Biathletin
- Martina Ertl, German “ski alpine” Skirennläuferin
- Michaela Gerg, German Skirennläuferin
- Christian rehearses, German medicine historian and - sociologist
- Otto Schneitberger, German ice hockey player
- Gabriel of Seidl, famous architect
- Hans Zach, German ice hockey coach
- Klaus Kathan, likewise German ice hockey player
- bath Tölz are action and turning place of the bull of Tölz
- EC bath Tölz (the lions) - ice hockey association of bath Tölz
Web on the left of
bath Heilbrunn | Bath Tölz | Benediktbeuern | Bichl | Dietramszell | Egling | Eurasburg | Gaissach | Geretsried | Greiling | Icking | Jachenau | Kochel at the lake | King village | Lenggries | Münsing | Reichersbeuern | Saxonia-came | Schlehdorf | Wackersberg | Wolf-advice-live