|coat of arms||map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Bavaria|
|governmental district:||Upper Franconia|
|surface:||54.58 km ²|
|inhabitants:||71.014 (31. December 2004)|
|Population density:||1,296 inhabitants for each km ²|
|height:||230-386 m and. NN|
|postal zip codes:||96001-96052|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 49° 53 ′ 30 ″ N 10° 53 ′ 30 ″ O 49° 53 ′ 30 ″ N 10° 53 ′ 30 ″ O
|municipality characteristic number:||09 4 61 000|
of the city administration:
| Maximiliansplatz 3|
|mayor:||Andreas's strong one (SPD)|
Bamberg a circle-free city is simultaneous in Franconia ( Free State of Bavaria) and seat of the district Bamberg in the governmental district Upper Franconia. Bamberg is university, ore diocese, beer and administrative city. The old part of town worth seeing is aslargest intact received historical town centre registered in Germany since 1993 as world cultural heritage into the list of the UNESCO. Bamberg could not itself intersperse in Bavarian preselection around the title of the European culture capital 2010.
The old-venerable Frankish emperor and bishop city extend over the fruitful Talaue of the Regnitz divided here into two arms, which flow to 7 km north the city centre into the Main.
the oldestRelikte Bamberger prehistory are supposed in 19. Jhdt. found Bamberger Götzen. In the year 902 for the first time „a Castrum Babenberch was called “on the today's cathedral mountain. The Lehen 903 belonged to the eastFrankish sex of the Babenberger, thosein a bloody feud with the Rhine-Frankish Konradinern lost. With this feud the last Babenberger, two brothers died. The possessions fell to the king and remained to 973 king property. Emperor Otto II.the Castrum gave his cousin, the duke ofBavaria, Heinrich the Zänker.
1007 took place the establishment of the diocese via emperors Heinrich II., the son Heinrichs of the Zänkers and in the same year he let establish the first cathedral, however twice burned down and by the today's (outthat 13. Century was replaced). A rebellion of the citizens in 16. Century against fürstbischöfliche power remained unsuccessful. Among the prince bishops Lothar Franz and Friedrich Carl von Schönborn experienced the city a high cultural baroque bloom. In the dreissigjährigen warthe city suffered much by Sweden, in the seven-year-old war by Prussia and in 19. Century by French troops.
City and pin became in peacetime of Lunéville the cure principality Bavaria as compensation for the loss of the Pfalz at Francein prospect posed. Still before the final adjustment in the realm deputation main conclusion Bavaria began to 2. September 1802 the territory of the high pin militarily to occupy and explained the area to 29. November finally to a Bavarian province. Prince bishop Franz von Buseck steppedback and with it the end of the independence sealed Bambergs.
To 25. and 26. Held May 1854 eight German central states (Bavaria, Saxonia, Hanover, Württemberg, Baden, cure Hessen, Hessen darmstadt and Nassau) in Bamberg „the Bamberger conference “, inthat it over their position to the two great powers Austria and Prussia in the eastern affair informed themselves.
After the First World War briefly before the selected Bavarian state government (cabinet Hoffmann) in the arguments fled around those in April 1919 Resident of Munich soviet republic after Bamberg, of where out she requested military support for striking down the soviet republic. After the soviet republic had been terminated by realm resistance and free corps, became to 12. August 1919 the Bamberger condition signs.
After the end of the Second World Warbelonged Bamberg to the American zone of occupation. A DP-camp for Displaced so mentioned was person put on by the military administration . Bamberg is since the end of the Second World War garrison of US Army.
Bamberg became in the last decades of Bayreuth aslargest upper-Frankish city replaced.
history as university town
the 1647 created university was waived 1803, continued to exist however as „philosophical-theological university “. Extended by all universitären faculties it took the training enterprise to 1946/1947 in the winter semesteron in hope to be able to develop to the fourth Bavarian national university. Energetic initiator was a rector at that time Benedikt Kraft. It appointed considerable professors, who had taught so far in king mountain or Breslau, as well as among other things Judge of the realm court Leipzig. Many outthe war returned former soldiers began here their study, which was extended from term to term. Lawyers for example could study here up to the first state examination, which was removed for the first time in the summer 1950 in the areas of the higher regional court Bamberg. ThoseDevelopment plans smashed themselves then, Regensburg became the fourth Bavarian national university. In the year 1972 the Bamberger university was again-created as comprehensive university and raised 1979 to the university. The petrol Friedrich university Bamberg designated after their founders accommodates spirit and sociological faculties as well as a facultyfor „economical informatics and applied computer science “.
the most important Bamberger of bishops
(see total list under list of the archbishops of Bamberg)
- of the 1. Bishop von Bamberg was Eberhard, chancellors Heinrichs II. (1007 1040).
- The 2. Bishopby Bamberg, Suidger, became the will emperor Heinrichs III. accordingly to 24. December 1046 of the Roman religiousness and the people from Rome to the Pope selected. It took the name Klemens II. on. Already to 9. October 1047 it died.He was buried accordingly to its will in his loved Bamberg. He is an only Pope, who is buried north the alps, in the Bamberger cathedral.
- Bishop Gunther (1057-1065) originated from the Kanzlei Heinrichs III.and weighty role plays inthe German literature history (Ezzo (poet), hero spades).
- The 6. Bishop, Hermann, carried the donation of the Benediktinerabtei Banz by the countess Alberada (1071), created 1073 the Augustinerstift pc. Jakob to Bamberg, became later because of Simonie and Verschwendung withPope accused and 1075 set off.
- Its successor Rupert (died 1102) became, because he itself 1076 on the realm meeting to Worms against Pope Gregor VII. explained, with the spell occupied, later however loose-spoken and again assigned.
- The 8. Bishop, Otto II. of Mistelbach, the famous „Apostel of the Pommern “ 1124, died was holy spoken 1139 and 1189.
from now on were selected the bishops by the cathedral chapter, although the emperors stressed the right of appointment until 1398.
- That15. Bishop, count Ekbert von Andechs (1203 - 1237), was opponent king Philipps and came 1208 into suspicion, with Otto VIII. by Wittelsbach with the murder Philipps to have agreed. It fled itself to his brother-in-law, king Andreas of Hungary, was frightened, outlawed its bischöflichen and replaced only 1214.
- Its second successor, Poppo, son of the Mark count Berchtold III. from Istrien, 1242 became because of waste of the church goods and other offenses of the emperor FriedrichII. frightened.
- The 18. Bishop, Heinrich of forging field (1242 - 1258), attained first special sovereignty rights and from emperor Friedrich II. the title of a prince bishop.
- The 30. Bishop, Lambert of Brunn (1374 - 1398), chancellors of emperor Karl's IV., introduced new deliveries, in particular the beer Pfennig, which was called still after centuries of the Lambertiner.
- Friedrich of Aufsess (1421 - 1431) put partly because of the Hussitenkriegs, partly because of the promotion of the Bamberger citizens through Emperor Sigismund 1431 the government down and died 1440.
- Under its successors Anton of Rotenhan (1431-1459) increased the arguments with the Bamberger citizens, into whom now beside emperors Sigismund also the council was involved of Basel.
- Philipp, countfrom hen mountain (1475 - 1487), the Jews from Bamberg drove out and collected to large treasures, those its successor
- Heinrich III., large from Trockau (1487 - 1501), in its fights against the Mark count Kasimir of Brandenburg very toocame.
- The 39. Bishop, George III., hereditarygive from Limpurg (1505 - 1522), let 1507 by Johann of Schwarzenberg the famous Bamberger neck rules of the court give change, was trusted friend councellor of the emperor Maximilian I., particularly 1518 on Reichstag tooAugsburg, corresponded with famous scholars and even with Martin Luther and forbade the proclamation of the papal bull against the latters.
- of the 46. Bishop, Ernst von Mengersdorf (1583 - 1591), created 1586 the ernestinische priest house and that High School illustre and the delighted residence lock Geyerswörth.
- Johann Gottfried of Aschhausen (1609 - 1622) called 1610 the Jesuiten after Bamberg, pursued the Protestanten and became 1612 prince bishop von Würzburg. Under its regency witch pursuits took inBamberg large extents on.
- Johann George II., fox of thorn home (1623 - 1633), pursued the Protestanten and fled 1631 before Sweden after Kärnten, where he died. He let many humans in the witch prison Drudenhaus torture and as Witches burn.
- Also Franz of Hatzfeld (1633 - 1642), at the same time prince bishop von Würzburg, had to flee; Duke Bernhard von Sachsen-Weimar seized the country and wanted to form from the two Principalities of Bamberg and peppering castle a duchy Franconia, which itsin former times death defeated.
- Melchior Otto, Voit of Salzburg (1642 - 1653), transformed 1648 the High School illustre into a University of, the today's petrol Friedrich university.
- Lothar Franz, count von Schönborn (1693 - 1729), at the same time Koadjutor and archbishop of Mainz, carried in the wars of that time Austria important services against France, builds from 1702 to the current residence to Bamberg, 1711 - for 1719 out the locks Pommersfelden and Gaibach and provided the same with picture galleries.
- Friedrich Carl, count ofBeautiful fount (1729 - 1746), at the same time prince bishop von Würzburg, gave 1735 a medical and legal faculty to the university.
- The last prince bishop von Bamberg, Christoph Franz of bus-hit a corner (1795 - 1805), fled 1796 before the Frenchmen to Prague and 1799 after hall field. After its second return it (1800) left its nephews, who
- prince bishop Georg Karl von Fechenbach to peppering castle, to the Koadjutor and successor to order. But 1802 were already secularized that high pin and the cure prince ofBavaria hand over.
Due to the concordat of 1817 later an archbishop to the place of the former bishop von Bamberg, whose Diözese covered the northern part of Bavaria , stepped, and the bishops were subordinated to which calibrate-corroded by peppering castle, and Speyer.
Witch processes in Bamberg
Bamberg was a central area of the witch illusion. In the time of the witch processes Johann Gottfried I. took under the regency of the archbishops of Bamberg. by Aschhausen (1609-1622) and its successor Johann George II. Fox of thorn home (1623-1633) those Witch pursuits in Bamberg large extents on.
As well as similar substantial pursuits leave themselves in South Germany only in the witch process series of the high pins peppering castle and calibrate-corrode in cure Mainz and Ellwangen to prove.
1612/1613 and 1617/1618 died in the high pin Bamberg 300 persons in the flamesthe heap of failure. However 1617 was executed 102 humans in the high pin during witch processes. Most well-known victim was a mayor Johannes Junius, which was tortured in August 1628 in the witch prison Drudenhaus.
1629 appeared a contemporary witch treatise. Therein it means:
„Kurtzer and more wahrhafftigerReport and erschreckliche new newspaper of six hundred witches, Zauberern and Teuffels banners; which the Bischoff to Bamberg let burn/which it in amicable and embarrassing question admits “.
(quotes after: Wolfgang Behringer (Hrsg.), witches and witch process. Munich 1998, No. 171,and Web left ).
culture and objects of interest
- theatre of the shade
- E.T.A. - Hoping man theatre
- Chapeau Claque
- Brentano theatre
- Bamberger puppet theatre Loose
- anonymous Improniker
museums and galleries
- historical museum, cathedral place 7
- city gallery mansion the-sourly, shark road 4 A
- collection Ludwig, upper one bridge 4
- new residence with state State of
- Bamberger crib museum
- Frankish brewery museum
- diocesan museum Bamberg
- E.T.A. - Hoping man house
- fire-brigade museum
- gardner and hacker museum
- mission museum, mission house nose
- natural history museum
- police-historical collectionBavaria
- Bamberger Symphoniker
- jazz club Bamberg e. V.
- Concert and congress hall
- international house of artists mansion Concordia
thousand years architecture coin/shape the unmistakable townscape. Bamberglike Rome on seven hills one built. The entire old part of town Bambergs offers a closed picture.
1993 became the old part of town into the list world culture andNature inheritance of the mankind of the UNESCO taken up. In the reason is called it, Bamberg represented in singular way the Central European city developed on an essential structure of the early Middle Ages. The area taken up to the UNESCO Welterbeliste covers the three historical city centres, mountain, island, and gardner citywith a total area of about 140 hectars.
Extensive activities within the range of the care of monuments led to a good restoration condition. Since July 2005 the city Bamberg furnished its own Dokumentationszentrum world inheritance as coordination and approach place to all interests of the UNESCO Welterbes.
list of the Sehenswürdigeiten
- Bamberger cathedral (built by 1211-1237 again), with Bamberger rider
- new residence (1695-1704), Hauptwerk of Johann Leonhard Dientzenhofer
- old person yard attitude (1571-1576), ehem. bischöfliche administration
- old city hall (a landmark of the city)
- upper Pfarre(gothical parish church with the painting of the Ascension Day Mariens of Jacopo Tintoretto
- pc. Gangolf (oldest church)
- pc. Martin (1686-1691, brothers Dientzenhofer)
- former monastery pc. Michael (with brewery museum)
- Fischer quarter „small Venice “
- old person castle (1109 mention, former residence of the Bamberger for the first timePrince bishops)
- new synagog (inaugurated 1. June 2005) with community center Israeli tables of the Kultusgemeinde
- Tahara house of the Jewish cemetery; build 1890; reorganize 1993-1997
give it beyond that far over 1.000 single monuments.
parks and forests
The SKC Victoria is eightfold German master in cones of the men, 5-mal Cup winner of the DKBC, 4-malWorld Cup winner, 3-mal European Cup winner and 2-mal championsleague winner. The ladies of the SKC Victoria are 4-mal of German masters, 2-mal Cup winner, 1-mal European Cup winner, 2-mal world Cup winner and 2-mal championsleague winner.
The chess players of the sports club 1868 Bamberg were 3-mal of German masters (1966, 1976, 1977) and once GermanCup winner (1983/84).
- March: Bamberger Klezmer days in the Haas halls
- June: Hegel week
- June: Meet to age music
- June July: Bamberger Sommernächte (Symphoni musicin the emperor cathedral and in the concert and congress hall
- at the end of of June/July: Calderón festivals (free light performances of the E.T.A. - Hoping man theatre), old person yard attitude
- July: Old part of town celebration of the petrol Friedrich university on first Friday in July
- July: “Bamberg zaubert” at the 3. Wochendende in July - Kleinkunstfestival in the old part of town, on Saturdaythe Impro Marathon
- July/August: Bamberger antique week
- July Septembers: Rose garden serenades
- August: Sandkirchweih (franc.: Sandkerwa) on the last full weekend in August
- 1. Advent-6. January: Bamberger crib way
- all odd years in May: World cultural heritage run with approx. 10,000 participants
- all odd years in July: Old timer flier meetingon the airfield Bamberg
in the beer city Bamberg gives it today to still nine traditional, independent private breweries and a hotel brewery (Ambräusianum), which provide for singular beer variety (see also upper-Frankish breweries). A special speciality is thereby the Bamberger smoke beer, which is brewed by the two breweries special and Schlenkerla and its rauchigen taste by the use from smoked Malz receives.
in the year 1907 gave it in Bamberg the beer war in such a way specified, with which by a boycott of the population the breweries were forced to cancel the beer price increase of 10 to 11 Pfennig again.
the economically strongest center of Upper Franconia (high service portion) is also the largest tourism center in Upper Franconia. Bamberg is with an inland port at the Main Danube channel (Regnitz), two motorways (A 70 /E48 and A 73) and a ICE - station inTransportation network merged.
in long-distance traffic is to Bamberg because of the north south distance Leipzig - Nuremberg and becomes both from ICE - and from EC/IC - courses started. While the connection up-to-date over hall fieldand Jena runs, it after conclusion of the appropriate new building project as high-speed distance covered over Erfurt will run. Three important suburban traffic distances affect Bamberg:
- KBS 810 Bamberg pig ford - peppering castle
- KBS 820 Nuremberg - Bamberg light rock
- KBS 826 Bamberg Ebern
- A 70 AD pig ford (A 7) - Bamberg AD Bayreuth/Kulmbach (A 9)
- A 73 AD Suhl (A 71) - AC Bamberg AD Nuremberg - damp (A 9)
- B 4 bath Bramstedt - BambergNuremberg
- B 22 Rottendorf Bamberg Cham
- B 26 Riedstadt with large Gerau Bamberg
- B 173 Bamberg Dresden
- B 505 Bamberg high city
federal water way
the largest employersthe city Bamberg Robert Bosch GmbH, the University of Bamberg, is the Brose kg (in neighbouring resounding city), the GHP getting thing GmbH and the how/as country Electric GmbH.
The most important commercial employers in the city Bamberg are (conditions: 10/2005): <ref> TOP 100 http://www.bayreuth.ihk.de/ </ref>
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- social donation Bamberg
- GHP getting thing GmbH
- how/as country Electric GmbH
- savings bank Bamberg
- Frankish day GmbH
- baker's shop fox
- BI-LOG AG
- Gramss baking room (inclusive. BB-Rössner)
- car Scholz group
- of Rupp & Hubrach optics GmbH
- RZB Rudolf Carpenter, Bamberg GmbH
most important industrial industry is the Kfz supporting industry (51% of the industrial persons employed 2004), followed of electro-technology and the nourishing trade.
Bamberg is part of the beer region Franconia, which exhibits the highest brewery density also over 300 breweries world-wide (a brewery ever 5,500 of inhabitants). At the same time it lies on thatBorder between wine and beer Franconias.
- Persons employed liable to social security: 46.100 (conditions: 06/2004)
- petrol Friedrich university Bamberg (studying one: 8.300)
- Franz Ludwig High School
- E.T.A. - Hoping man High School
- Clavius High School
- Maria Ward High School
- Eichendorff High School
- serving TZE yard he High School
- dock Rhine smelling High School
other one schools
- 2 six-form high schools, 1Wirtschaftschule, people and promotion schools
- 5 vocational schools
- 10 Privatschulen
- people's highschool Bamberg
- vocational advanced training centers of the Bavarian economy (bfz)
- Erzbischöfliches evening High School for employed
- KEB - catholic adult education in the city Bamberg e. V.
- 9 vocational training further and qualification places
- urban school of music
- Aufseesianum: It was donated by the Domkapitular baron Jodocus Bernhard von Aufsees. Here 1973 the novel the flying classroom was filmed by Erich Kästner.
- Institut of English Ms
- the presidency that Bavarian auxiliary police has his seat in Bamberg.
of sons and daughters of the city
- Annette of Aretin, first Fernsehansagerin of the Bavarian broadcast
- Hans Bavarian flax, German painter and draughtsman
- Berthold, German writer wantsand special book author
- Theodor Boveri, German biologist
- Walter Boveri, Industrieller, founder of Brown, Boveri & Cie (BBC)
- Joachim Camerarius D. A., German human, universal scholar and poet
- Christophorus Clavius, mathematician and Jesuitenpater
- Karl Heinz Deschner, German writer andReligion critic
- Ignaz Döllinger, German physician
- Ignaz of Döllinger, important catholic theologian and church historian
- Hans Ehard, German lawyer and politician
- Michael Fahres, German composer
- Heinrich Finck, German Kapellmeister and composer
- Franz Froschmaier, German politician
- Thomas Gottschalk, German moderator
- Karl Höller, German composer
- Joachim Jacob, German data security expert
- Tanja Kinkel, German authoress
- Konrad III. (HRR), Roman-German king, king of Italy and king of Burgund
- max of Joseph in Bavaria, actually dukeMaximilian Joseph in Bavaria (* 4. December 1808, † 15. November 1888), promoters of the Bavarian people music in 19. Century
- Hans Pleydenwurff, German painter
- Clemens of Podewils, German journalist and writer
- Sophie Dorothee of Podewils, GermanErzählerin and Lyrikerin
- Johann Lukas beautiful flax, German physician
- Berthold Maria count give from Stauffenberg, German German Federal Armed Forces officer
- August von Wassermann, German Immunologe and bacteriologist
- Oscar water man, German banker and restaurant economics, 1869-1934, from alteingessesener banker family (private bank water man alsoPrincipal firm in Bamberg), since 1912 with the German bank, there 1923-1933 executive committee speakers
- Johannes Junius (* 1573 in Niederwehbach), mayors 1614, 1617, 1621, 1624-1628, councilman 1608-1613, 1615-1616, 1618-1620, 1622-1623 became in August 1628 on thatHeap of failure burned, after it in a desperate letter (June US letter of 28. July 1628) its innocence had protested - after meet-long torture well-known also it further witch masters.
- Karl Friedrich God praise Wetzel, writer, editor „Frankish Merkur “
- George William Friedrich Hegelhere the Phänomenologie of the spirit, E worked as a newspaper editor in Bamberg and
- published. T. A. Hoffmann was in 19. Century at the yard theatre as Kapellmeister actively,
- Thomas's Dehler (1897-1967), liberal politician, starting from 1926 attorney in Bamberg, 1945 land advice, late prosecutor general, 1947 higher regional court president
- William Emil Messerschmitt (1898-1978), German airplane technical designer. It created „the aircraft construction Messerschmitt GmbH “in Bamberg.
- Hans Wölfel, (1902-1944), geb. in bath resound/to Austria, starting from 1929 attorney in Bamberg, creditor catholic and decided opponent of the national socialism, during the LV rule memberin the Bamberger Wölfel circle as well as - and. A. with Thomas's Dehler - in the Robinsohn Stassmann group, 1943 denunziert, arrested and to Berlin brought, 1944 by the VGH as public enemy to death condemned and in the Exekutionsgefängnis Brandenburg/Havel murder.
- IDA Noddack point/tooth, Chemikerin andMitentdeckerin of the element rhenium, worked starting from 1956 on national Forschungsinstitut for geochemistry, the today's international Künsterhaus mansion Concordia.
- Hans Wollschläger, writer, lived and worked many years in Bamberg.
- Paul Maar, Kinderbuch- and Theaterautor, lives in Bamberg.
- Helmut Pfleger, well-known chess player and book author, ehem. Players sports club 1868 Bamberg
- Lothar forge, well-known chess large master and publisher
of twin cities
- Bedford, Great Britain
- Esztergom, Hungary
- field churches in Kärnten, Austria
- Prague, Tschechien
- Rodez, France
- much-laugh, Austria
- since 1958 the city Bamberg for due to the Benesch decrees from more iher traditional homeland the refugees Germans from the city and the circle Troppau in the Sudetenland the sponsorship transferred. In Bamberg givesit one „Troppauer place “.
- „The Troppauer homeland rooms “cared for of „the homeland circle community Troppau e. V. “.
|Wikinews: Bamberg - current message|
other places with the name Bamberg
- Bamberg (SouthCarolina)
- new Bamberg
persons with name Bamberg
- George Bamberg, MdB 1980 to 1990
- Eckbert of Bamberg, bishop von Bamberg 1203 to 1237
- Otto von Bamberg, holy spoken former bishop von Bamberg
persons with name Bamberger,see Bamberger.
other with the name Bamberg
- Bamberg (Marskrater)
- Wolfgang Wussmann: Bamberg encyclopedia, Bamberg 1996 ISBN 3-928591-38-x
- Robert Suckale and. A. (Hsg.): Bamberg. A leader for the history of art of the city for Bamberger andCourse-traveled, Bamberg 1993 ISBN 3-926946-03-2
- Karin Dengler writers: Bamberg for old and new friends. A leader by the city, Bamberg 2002 ISBN 3-89889-014-7
Web on the left of
|Commons: Bamberg - pictures, videos and/or audio files|
Aichach Friedberg | Altötting | Amberg (city) | Amberg Sulzbach | Ansbach | Ansbach (city) | Aschaffenburg | Aschaffenburg (city) | Augsburg | Augsburg (city) | Bath gravel singing | Bath Tölz Wolfratshausen | Bamberg | Bamberg (city) | Bayreuth | Bayreuth (city) | Berchtesgadener country | Cham | Coburg | Coburg (city) | DAK-strike | Deggendorf | Dillingen at the Danube | Dingolfing Landau | Danube Ries | Ebersberg | Calibrate-corroded | Erding | Attain (city) | Attaining high city | Forchheim | Freesing | Freyung Grafenau | Prince-field-bridge | Fürth | Fürth (city) | Mixing part churches | Günzburg | Hate mountains | Yard | Yard (city) | Ingolstadt (city) | Kaufbeuren (city) | Kelheim | Kempten (city) | Kitzingen | Crown oh | Kulmbach | Landsberg at the Lech | Land hat | Land hat (city) | Light rock | Lindau| | Main Spessart | Memmingen (city) | Bad brook | Spleen mountain | Mühldorf at the Inn | Munich | Munich (city) | Neuburg Schrobenhausen | New market in the Upper Palatinate | New city at the Aisch baths wind home | New city to the Waldnaab | New Ulm | Nuremberg (city) | Nürnberger country | Uppergeneral-outer | Eastgeneral-outer | Passau | Passau (city) | Pfaff yards to the Ilm | Rain | Regensburg | Regensburg (city) | Rhön Grabfeld | Rose home | Rose home (city) | Roth | Rottal Inn | Schwabach (city) | Swan village | Pig ford | Pig ford (city) | Star mountain | Straubing (city) | Straubing elbow | Tirschenreuth | Trusting stone | Unterallgäu | Pastures (city) | Because home already gau | Weissenburg Gunzenhausen | Wunsiedel in the Fichtelgebirge | Peppering castle | Peppering castle (city)