Bass (being correct situation)
| being correct situations|
in the singing:
as bass (of Latin bassus = „deep “) becomes the deep male of singing - being correct situation designates. The designation developed with the Mehrstimmigkeit beginning , as one the voice, which held the Cantus firmus, Tenor called, while approximately “Contratenor tune the deepest the umspielenden bassus” were called.
The Tonumfang of the bass voice is enough approximately from E to e'. The Basso profondo sings still deeper; one says to Russian choir singers after, with special techniques („straw bass “) up to a Oktave under the normalBass situation sing to be able.
Some specialized bass being correct fan:
- Character bass
- respectable bass
- Bassbuffo, for cheerful opera roles
- of Bassbariton as transition to the Bariton
famous bass roles:
- Sarastro, the magic flute by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Boris Godunow, title portion of the opera of Modest mash ensuring ski
- Gurnemanz, Parsifal of smelling pool of broadcasting corporations Wagner
- of the Komtur, Don Giovanniby Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Don Alfonso, Così fan tutte from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Rocco, Fidelio of Ludwig van Beethoven
- Fiesco, Simon Boccanegra of Giuseppe Verdi
- Osmin, the kidnapping from the Serail of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
a number of important bass singers is on the list of famous singersand singers of classical music specified.