Bavarian auxiliary police
the Bavarian auxiliary police (BBPol) with their more than 6000 officials, employees and workers is the second largest police federation of the Bavarian police and the largest auxiliary police in Germany.
Table of contents
- presidency of the Bavarian auxiliary police (Bamberg)
- I. Auxiliary police department (BPA) in Munich - employment department (Upper Bavaria)
- II. BPA in calibrate-corrode - state of training place (Upper Bavaria)
- III. BPA in peppering castle - employment department and state of training place (Lower Franconia)
- IV. BPA in Nuremberg - employment department (middle Franconia)
- V. BPA in Königsbrunn - employment department and state of training place (Swabia)
- VI. BPA in DAK-strike - to employment department (Upper Bavaria)
- VII. BPA in Sulzbach Rosenberg - state of training place (Upper Palatinate)
- with branch office in Nabburg
- law enforcement helicopter relay Bavaria (PHuStBy) at the airport Munich Franz Josef bunch with a branch office in Roth /Mittelfanken and div. Bases
- Fortbildungsinsitut of the Bavarian police (BPFI) in Ainring (Upper Bavaria) with two branch offices (Straubing and Herzogau)
after end of the Second World War and after beginning of the crew the police mechanisms in Bavaria were dissolved. The US army took over the Regierungsgewalt. After the security situation got appreciably out of control, the US military government was forced to create a new police. To 29. June 1945 was arranged that the Bavarian police force was to be furnished on the basis of democratic criteria and decentralized again. Baron von Godin was appointed the president of the Bavarian police force. Apart from the police force developed the Bavarian border police (GrePo), the office for national recognition (today Bavarian state criminal police agency) and country police-train. The Bavarian border police existed until 1996.
the auxiliary police one set up, in order to guarantee the training enterprise and hold task forces ready for special situations. It is responsible furthermore for the personnel advertisement and - selection and maintains a medical service. At the training seminars in calibrate-corroded, peppering castle, Sulzbach Rosenberg, Königsbrunn and DAK-strike takes place the training as the middle Polizeivollzugsdienst. At the professional school for public administration and justice in Bavaria - specialist area police - with the two study places prince-field-bridge and Sulzbach Rosenberg takes place the training as the elevated Polizeivollzugsdienst . The FH is subordinate to the Bavarian Treasury.
largest challenge had to master employments the BBPol in the 1980er years, when it concerned to meet violent protests against the atomic reprocessing plant the Wackersdorf. The first employment of closed units abroad took place in the year 2004 at the world economy summit of the G-8 in Davos .