|This article or section requires a revision. Details are indicated on the discussion side. Please to improve it and removes afterwards this marking helps.|
With the term of fertilization the procedures connected with the reproduction are described, those with humans and other two-sexual organismsto the fusion of male and female germ cells lead. With the animal and plant types can be differentiated between the sexual reproduction and the ungeschlechtlichen reproduction independent of a fertilization.
The individual processes are distributed on the following pages:
- Generation and receipt-sneeze (conception) treat those Fertilization of a Eizelle with humans
- Fertilisation treats the procedures with plants and animals
- with seed plants takes place fertilization according to dusting, the transmission of Pollen
- artificial fertilization describes the procedures of supported fertilization with humans, animals and plants
- by means of Insemination, the transmission of the Sperm in the Genitaltrakt of the woman - here as homogeneous, quasi-homologous or heterologe Insemination - or the female animal, see also in-vivo-Fertilisation
- fertilization by means of test tube in the laboratory, thus outside of the female body, see in-vitro-Fertilisation
- with Parthenogenese or young remote generation becomes the emergence of descendantswithout presence of sperm cells designates.
- the unbefleckte receipt-sneeze stands for the birth Jesu Christi from the virgin Maria.
- to “fertilization” in the transferred sense everything that energizes own creativity , holds for example a fertilizing conversation.
Further synonyms are: Imprägnation, insemination and Fekundation
These procedures serve - in each case only after fertilization and delivered pregnancy -