|of these articles describes the lighting in the technical sense. To the mystery of the same name see to lighting (mystery)|
and illuminating of an area or an object designates the word lighting to headlights at the fire-brigade.
One differentiates between
- the natural interior lightingwith windows and portholes.
- artificial interior and outside lights by means of lights, nowadays electrical lighting, in former times Gasbeleuchtung, candles or oil lamps. One calls the lighting of the front part of a stage also footlights. (Colloquially lights also lamps are called, whereby lamps inThe actual shining means are.
Lights rank among the furniture.
Transportable lighting offers the torch/flare, the wind light (candle, oil lamp), the flashlight, thoseLighting aggregates (e.g. at the fire-brigade, on tourist boats) and in the long run also the lighting of vehicles.
With the modern lighting the light contamination in such a way specified accompanies .
To table of contents
Working place lighting
the lighting of jobs is a topic industrial safety The relevant regulations e.g. are. in workplace regulations (ArbStättV), the working place guideline, DIN 5035 and in the Bildschirmarbeitsplatzverordung
with the evaluation the working place lighting the following factors play a role:
- Reflection degree of cover,Wall, soil and work surface
- density of light in lux (lx)
- brilliance and luminous intensity distribution (e.g. bright screen and dark area)
- color reproduction (e.g. in printering)
- color of light (on jobs the colors should: neutralwhite (size), daylight-white (powerplant), warm-white (ww) to be used)
- glare and reflection
- Sehaufgabe (e.g. View change betweenScreen and collecting main, vintages, finemechanical work)
- lamp and lighting type (directly, indirectly)
of problems with the working place lighting:
- Disturbance of accommodation by gloss and reflection
- Asthenopti complaints during wrong shining sighting distribution
- of overexertion of the eyes, neck complaints, headache etc.
- Correct density of light (with the workstation 500 lx)
- glare-free lighting (certified lamps,Light protection devices, like (lamella) curtains, shutters etc.)
- correct lighting (adapted to the Sehaufgabe…)
a higher risk than in exists exterior lighting with electrical lighting systems in the free one the dry environment, z for humans due to the damp site conditions. B. of interiors, by electrical system and mechanismsto be endangered. Therefore special requirements apply to electrical system within these ranges. They are the subject of the standards /Sicherheitsbestimmungen DIN VDE 0100-714 (VDE 0100-714) and DIN VDE 0100-737 (VDE 0100-737). A detailed explanation for the execution of the electrical lighting systems according to DIN VDE 0100-714 (VDE 0100-714) and/or DIN VDE 0100-737 (VDE 0100-737) with pictures and solutions of practice problems is contained in volume 67B of the VDE series of publications. Both the standards mentioned and the describing volume 67B of the VDE series of publications can be referred by the VDE publishing house. A detailed and practice-oriented overview of all for the Bühnenbeleuchtung relevantRegulations is to be found in the manual light Design. Forms from exterior lighting are:
- To elbow lanterns
- soil emitter
- lamps with erdspiess
- of soil optical patterns
see major item vehicle lighting.
- specialized group lighting of the THW (technical welfare organization)
- to promotion community of property light (FGL)
- lava lamp, Kronleuchter
- Light, footlights
- light Design
- source of light
- illuminating engineering
- neon light
- Marie Luise Lehmann: Light Design. ISBN 3-496-01252-8
- Klaus Daniels, building engineering, a manual for architects and engineers - ISBN 3-7281-2727-2