Before Bertolucci became a film director, he was already well-known like its father Attilio Bertolucci as poets in Italy. It began its film work asAssistant of jetty Paolo Pasolini at the beginning of the 1960er years. It was nominated three times for a OSCAR and won it once.
Bertolucci turned its first film (“La of COMM acres secca”, 1962) in the age of 21 years, shortly thereafter followed of “before thatRevolution " (1964).
The boom of the Italian cinema, which made Bertolucci possible the beginning of career, slowed down into the 1970er years, when the Italian film industry got to feel the effects of the global recession. The directors were ever more frequently forced, their films with French,American to koproduzieren Swedish and German societies in order to be able to finance it. Bertolucci was not an exception. “For example the last Tango in Paris “(1972) was an Italian film, which tried with foreign star in the main roles to bring in more moneys.Bertoluccis “1900 “with the film sizes Burt Lancaster, Donald Suez ago country, Robert de Niro and Gérard Depardieu is called often that film, that as the first the dependence of the Italian film industry on the international market exposed and in such a way toThese integration of the national identity contributed.
Bertolucci does not seem to care this: He is an admitting Marxist. As Luchino Visconti, which into the late 60ern likewise many foreign artists busy, uses Bertolucci its films likewise for political expressions.Like that they are often on the one hand auto+biographic, in addition, most controversial. “The large mistake” (1970) criticized the fascist ideology, by examining the relationship between nation and nationalism as well as topics of the popularness and the collective memory. “1900” were concerned with thatFights between that linking and that rights at the beginning 20. Century. “The last emperor “permitted it to Bertolucci by his figures and the film trick to affect the policy. He got as first film producers permission in that To turn forbidden city in Peking, in order to describe the life history of Pu Yi of its childhood in the closed palace up to the conformity of a simple gardner.
- 1962 - La of COMM acres Secca (La of COMM acres secca)
- 1964 - Before the revolution (great della rivoluzione) - with addr IANA Asti
- 1968 - partner (partner) - with Pierre Clémenti and Stefania Sandrelli - after the novel of the doubles of Dostojewski
- 1969 - love and anger (Amore e rabbia) (direction of the third episode)
- 1970 - the strategy of the spider (Strategia del ragno) - with Alida Valli
- 1970 - the large mistake (IL conformista) - with Jean Louis Trintignant and Stefania Sandrelli
- 1972 - The last Tango in Paris (L' last day of the month tango A Parigi) - with Marlon Brando, Maria Schneider and Jean Pierre Léaud
- 1976 - 1900 - with Robert De Niro, Gérard Depardieu, Dominique Sanda, Burt Lancaster, Sterling Hayden, Laura Betti and Anna handle
- 1979 - La Luna - with Jill Clayburgh, Matthew Barry and Roberto Benigni
- 1981 - the tragedy of a ridiculous man (La carrying dia. un uomo ridicolo) - also Ugo Tognazzi and Anouk Aimée
- 1987 - the last emperor (The read emperor) - with John Lone, Joan Chen and Peter O'Toole
- 1990 - the sky over the desert (The scolding ring sky) - also Debra Winger, John Malkovich and Campbell Scott
- 1993 - Little Buddha - with Keanu Reeves, Chris Isaak and Bridget Fonda
- 1996 - feeling and seduction (Stealing Beauty) - with Joseph Fiennes, Jeremy Irons, Jean Marais, Stefania Sandrelli, live Tyler and Rachel Weisz
- 1998 - Shandurai and the piano player (Besieged) - with David Thewlis and Thandie Newton
- 2002 - Ten Minutes Older - The cello (Ten Minutes Older - TheCello) - direction and film script of the first episode
- 2003 - the dreamers (I sognatori) - with EH Green and Michael Pitt
for „the last emperor “Bertolucci received a OSCAR as a best director.
Web on the left of
| | * Literature of and over Bernardo Bertolucci in the catalog of the DDB
- Bernardo Bertolucci in the Internet Movie DATA cousin
- http://dmoz.org/World/Deutsch/Kultur/Film/Regisseure/B/Bertolucci,_Bernardo - entry in the open directory Project
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Italian film director|
|DATE OF BIRTH||16. March 1941|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Parma, Italy|