as picture-giving procedures one designates the whole of the machine procedures, with which for example medical findings or physical and chemical phenomena are visualized . Picture-giving procedures are used today in almost all scientific disciplines and used for example in various fields of activity of the medicine for the representation and diagnosis of pathological Gewebsveränderungen. See. Radiology.
Picture-giving procedures rank systematically to the calculated pictures as well as among the alternative sectional view procedures.
Table of contents
to all picture-giving procedures is common that measurements of a physical effect outgoing from an object are converted into a picture. Partially this effect is caused by a sounding, approximately with ultrasonic, X-ray or radioisotopes. In the following different picture-giving procedures are arranged according to the kind of the measured effect.
- Computertomografie (CT)
- Mehrschicht Computertomografie
- Sonografie (ultrasonic investigation)
- Ultraschallkardiographie (Echocardiography)
- color Dopplersonografie
nuclear spin resonance (NMR, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
- Magnetresonanztomografie (MRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and/or. Kernspintomografie)
the time takes a certain privileged position under the specified physical. In addition, sizes, or and combined with other sizes scanner Echolot can be represented to two axles
- of the picture e.g.: for the representation of Fischschwärmen over the running time of waves
- target line photos with Radrennen (the picture shows actually only one line in the process of the time)
- goal photo