|coat of arms||map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Bavaria|
|governmental district:||Upper Franconia|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 49° 58 ' N, 11° 36 ' O 49° 58 ' N, 11° 36 ' O
|height:||395 m and. NN|
|surface:||37.60 km ²|
|inhabitants:||7.186 (31. December 2003)|
|Population density:||191 inhabitants for each km ²|
|postal zip code:||95463|
|municipality key:||09 4 72 119|
|arrangement:||7 local parts|
of the municipality bind-laugh
| town hall square 1 |
|mayor:||Hermann Hübner (CSU)|
Table of contents
the today's place name bind-laugh is slawischen origin (slaw. Pnetluky). Pnetluky contains the slawische verb tlouki, which strike meant. This permits a corresponding translation into German: Village of the people, which strike trunks.
The further development of the way of writing leads across pint LOCK, pint hole, Bindlich, which is to be heard today still colloquially, finally too bind-laughs.
Newer research leads the designation bind-laughs on the old-Saxonian „Binutlaka " back. This interpreted with „Binsenlache, with Binsen bewachsenes standing waters ". Deportierte Saxonia are around the year 800 n. Chr. settled by Karl the large one here its.
As part of the hohenzollernschen (since 1791 Prussian) Principality of Bayreuth bind-laugh in peacetime of Tilsit 1807 at France and came 1810 fell to the Kingdom of Bavaria. In the course of the administrative reforms in Bavaria the today's municipality developed with the municipality edict of 1818.
Excavations in August 1992 resulted in that between sharpening mill and all village a celtic settlement from the time around 450 v. Chr. existed.
In the year 1997 Gries are many ceramic(s) pieces of broken glass of Tonkrügen and containers from the urn field and Bronzezeit with the populated area (approx. 1300-750 v. Chr.) found, which suggest an earlyhistorical settling of the Bindlacher of area.
of local parts (inhabitant)
culture and objects of interest
- Evangelist pc. Bartholomäuskirche (and/or. Dreifaltigkeitskirche) the splendourful baroque church was built from 1766 to 1768 by Karl Phillip of Gontard and Rudolf Heinrich judge. It is one of the most beautiful churches in the Mark count baroque. Are from special beauty the pulpit altar and the organ.
- In August the Bärnkärwa appears instead of to their prelude as a dance bear of disguised Kärwabursch under large participation of the population by the entire place for the sports field in the forest behind Stöckig pulls. Origin of the custom is a history, which course-carry around approx. 1880 to have is and which is told here.
economics and infrastructure
bind-laugh possesses a station at the railroad line Bamberg - Bayreuth with regional train services. The station stands under monument protection and was complex restored. The operation of the switches and form signals happens further full-mechanically; the control elements in the signal tower still originate from the times of the royal-Bavarian Staaatseisenbahn. The station checks also a garbage loading station and a tank loading station for Native of Bayreuth city. The latter is not any longer used after the departure of all troops from Bayreuth and environment.
The motorway A 9 cuts through bind-laughs and separates the western, mainly in and the 70's 60's delighted local part from the remainder of the place. Only since beginning of the 90's bind-laughs its own connection point has, when in the course of the development A 9 the motorway interchange Bayreuth and those was developed directly south the cross convenient auxiliary connection point. This had confessed up to then only mountain to the American troops on the Bindlacher for order.
Up to the development A 9 to 6 driving strips was the motorway between bind-laughs and the connection point Bayreuth north the last motorway avenue of Germany.
The federal highway 2 runs by the local centre binding salmon and by the local part Benk.
elementary school bind-laugh, reason and hauptschule
- Haas, Helmut: Bindlacher chronicle, bind-laugh 1983, from the municipality bind-laugh published on the occasion of the city hall inauguration in the year 1983 and the 800-Jahr-Feier.
Web on the left of
- official homepage of the municipality bind-laugh
- private homepage over bind-laugh
- bind-laugh: Coat of arms history of the HdBG
- Evgl. Church municipality bind-laugh
maple valley | Aufsess | Bath Berne-hit a corner in the Fichtelgebirge | Betzenstein | Bind-laugh | Bishop-green | Creussen | Eckersdorf | Emtmannsberg | Fichtelberg | Gefrees | Gesees | Glassworks | Gold crown oh | Hague | Heinersreuth | Hollfeld | Hummeltal | Church pin garden | Mehlmeisel | Mistelbach | Mistelgau | Pegnitz | Plank rock | Plech | Pottenstein | Prebitz | Schnabelwaid | Seybothenreuth | Memory village | Waischenfeld | Warm stone oh | Pasture mountain