- a small, cross-country automobile,
- a fold upable buggy for infants, in which the children sitting danger-end become,
- in or fourwheel Buggy (Kutsche)
- a software with many program errors (nose)
- is a dreirädriges vehicle with a guidable front wheel and a broad, rigid rear axle. Between front wheel and axle is a Rohrrahmen, to which a seat for the driver is fastened. One steers with the feet by means of slots at the Vorderradgabel. The Buggy  is propelled alone by wind, which generates propulsion by means of a Kites (guidance kite).
|this side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|