Federal Ministry for German domestic relations
the Federal Ministry for German domestic relations was established to 1949 under the name Federal Ministry for all-German questions. 1969 received it the new designation “German domestic relations”. In the course of the reunification of both German states its work became void. Therefore it became 1991, with beginningthe first all-German legislative period dissolved.
Table of contents
Federal Ministers 1949 to 1991
- 1949 - 1957: Jakob emperor, CDU
- 1957 - 1962: Ernst Lemmer, CDU
- 1962 - 1963: Rainer Barzel, CDU
- 1963 - 1966: Dr. Erich Mende, FDP
- 1966 - 1966: Johann Baptist Gradl, CDU
- 1966 - 1969: Harsh ore Wehner, SPD
- 1969 - 1982: Egon Franke, SPD
- 1982 - 1983: Rainer Barzel, CDU
- 1983 - 1987: Heinrich Windelen, CDU
- 1987 - 1991: Dorothee Wilms, CDU
parliamentary undersecretaries of state
- 1969 - 1976: Karl Herold, SPD
- 1976 - 1979: Egon high man, SPD
- 1979 - 1982: Heinz Kreutzmann, SPD
- 1982 - Lothar Wrede, SPD
- 1982 - 1991: Ottfried Hennig, CDU
Beamtete of undersecretaries of state
- 1949 - 1964: Franz Thedieck, CDU
- 1964 - 1968: Karl herb TIG
- 1968 - 1971: Günter Wetzel, SPD
- 1971 - 1977: Heinz morning star
- 1977 - 1982: Dietrich clip mountain
- 1982 - 1988: Ludwig A. Rehlinger
- 1988 - 1991: Walter Priesnitz
the Ministry published many writings, which quite possessed a propaganda character. In the following are specified some of it.
- BmgF (Hrsg.): SBZof A-Z, German federal publishing house, Bonn, 1. to 10. Aufl., 1953 to 1966, approx. 500 sides.
- BmgF (Hrsg.): Soviet views to the Germany question 1945-1954. Represented after official documents, German federal publishing house, Bonn, 1954.
- BmgF (Hrsg.): Who is who in the SBZ? A biographic manual, publishing housefor international culture exchange, Berlin, 1958.
- BmgF (Hrsg.): The situation of the youth in the communist rule system of the SBZ Germany in Bonn reports from central and East Germany, Bonn - Berlin, 1960.
- BmgF (Hrsg.): The efforts of the Federal Republic around re-establishment of the unit of Germany by all-German elections. Documents andDocuments. I. Part, October 1949-Oktober 1953, German federal publishing house, Bonn, 1958.