Table of contents
Charlotte Gainsbourg comes of to the marriage of the French singer and composer Serge Gainsbourg with the British actress and singer Jane Birkin. It has two half sisters, the Fotografin Kate Barry and the actress Lou Doillon. Gainsbourg is married with the French actor and director Yvan Attal, with which she has two children.
your first film turned Gainsbourg 1984 in the age of 14 years. Already (1986) it kept two years later a César than best new generation actress for their presentation in the film L'Effrontée. 1993 played it under the direction of her uncle Andrew Birkin in the film The Cement guards, which provided internationally for attention. In the year 2000 it received a further César, this time for the best female Nebenrolle in the film La Bûche (1999). In the years 1989 and 1997 it was nominated with the Césars for the best female main role in each case.
occasional works Gainsbourg also as a singer. First also on the Song Lemon Incest as well as its father Serge on its album Love on The Beat (1983). Later it sang the Titelsongs more ever to the films Charlotte for (1986) and to Love, etc. (1996). In the year 2000 one could hear their voice on Madonnas song What It Feels Like For A Girl ( SAM-polarize from the film The Cement guards). It sang the Duett If with Étienne Daho on its album Réévolution (2003). In January 2005 in France film L'un of remainders, l'autre part appeared she is to be heard with the Titelsong.
- Paroles et musique / Duett too third (1984, direction: Elie Chouraqui) - her film debut
- L'Effrontée / the impudent girl (1985, direction: Claude Miller) - César
- Kung Fu master / the time with Julien (1987, direction: Agnès Varda)
- La petite voleuse / the small is (1988, direction: Claude Miller) - César nominating
- The Cement guards / the cement garden (1993, direction: Andrew Birkin)
- Jane Eyre (1995, direction: Franco Zeffirelli)
- Love etc. (1996, direction: Marion Vernoux) - César nominating
- La Bûche (1999, direction: Danièle Thompson) - César
- Félix et Lola (2001, direction: Patrice Leconte)
- mA femme est une actrice / my wife, the actress (2001, direction: Yvan Attal)
- 21 grams / 21 gram (2003, direction: To Alejandro González Iñárritu)
- ILS SE marièrent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants / Happy end with obstacles (2004, direction: Yvan Attal)
- L'un of remainders, l'autre part (2004, direction: Claude Berri)
- Lemming (2005, direction: Dominik Moll)
Web on the left of
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||French actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||21. July 1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||London|