German society for nutrition
the German society for nutrition registered association. (DGE) is a non-profit registered association.
It has two goals:
- Promotion, evaluation and publication of nourish-scientific research
- nourishing consultation, - clearing-up and - quality assurance in the service of the health of the population
The society was created 1953 and has its seat in Bonn. It is financed to approximately 70% by federation and countries over public means. The remaining 30% become by own incomes, fees for writings and media, consultation and training courses as well as membership dues covered.