The monsters AG
|of German titles:||The monsters AG|
|original title:||Monster, Inc.|
|Production country:||The USA|
|length (PAL - DVD):||approx. 88 minutes|
|of source language:||English|
|age release:||FSK 6|
|direction:|| Peter Docter,|
|film script:|| Dan Gerson,|
|production:||Darla K. Anderson one|
|music:|| Randy Newman,|
Irish Republican Army Hearshen
|Cut:|| Robert Grahamjones,|
James Austin Stewart
speaker English, German
the monsters AG is 2001 a published computer-animated motion picture film of the Pixar animation of Studios in co-operation with rolls Disney. The monsters AG put in his first week with a bringing in result of more than 62 millions US Dollar the up to then best start of an animation film . Altogether the film brought more than 524 millions US Dollar into the cashes and is thereby the fifth-follow-richest film under the pure animated films.
The film received in addition during the OSCAR award from 2002 the honor for the best Song and in the categories best animated film, best music and best clay/tone cut was nominated beyond that.
Table of contents
James P. Sullivan and its best friend Mike Glotzkowski, a haariger, blue Hüne and a poison-greener eyeball on two legs, work together in the monsters AG, an energy supplier in Monstropolis.
Mike and Sully control their subject perfectly: To produce frightening human children at the night over by the Mark-shaking cries energy, which is caught in containers and which power supply of Monstropolis benefits. However a physical contact with humans is regarded as dangerous. “Contaminated” monster must on hard punishment count.
Straight ones, when it looks in such a way, as if the internal record would break, penetrate the two again by a unfortunate event one of these unbelievably dangerous people children at the side of Sully in Monstropolis. Mike and Sully try to become again loose the child without directing the attention on itself.
In the course of several futile Bersuche Sully develops a cordial relationship with the small sweet would ferment, which he calls Boo, while Mike would like to remain “rational”. Sully can finally become generally accepted in this connection, it saves Boo from mortal danger and brings it back into their children's room. The three experience all kinds of shed-robbing and for the spectator amusing.
In the course of these events the two uncover a conspiracy, which leads into the highest executive floor. This and the good experiences with Boo lead in the long run to the reorganization of monster AG, which refers now energy from the laughter of the children.
history lives on the alive characters, in particular Sully and Mike, in addition, Nebenrollen, which impress by their characteristics, gesturing, Mimik and language and put a certain Situationskomik to the day.
Although alone the title of the film and the topic children could let conclude to frighten on a frightful film, frightening scenes are nearly completely missing.
All of this leads to the fact that the film can particularly be for younger children a large pleasure. In addition, for adults the film offers to sufficient Amüsement. The easily understandable background that children are frightened at night by “genuine” monsters in the wardrobe, does not know the good general impression pigs.
- 2002 - ASCAP film and Television music Award for Randy Newman
- 2002 - OSCAR in the category of best Song for If I Didn't Have You of Randy Newman
- 2002 - BAFTA Award for the best film
- 2002 - Bogey Award in silver
- 2002 - Hochi film Award for the best Fremdsprachigen film
- 2003 - Annie Award for Doug Sweetland for an extraordinary character animation
- 2003 - Grammy for the best Song for If I Didn't Have You of Randy Newman
- all figures, landscapes and effects were provided on the computer. The monster Sullivan for example has individually animated hair over 2.3 million. In the year 2001 it was to be represented an enormous achievement such life-genuine monsters.
- The scene in door-resounds uses 35 million individual and identifiable doors and a kilometer-long transport roller coaster.
- During production at the computer the film was called „Hidden town center “(work title) or „monster, Incorporated “.
Web on the left of
|Wikiquote: Monster AG - Quotations|
- the monsters AG in the Internet Movie DATA cousin
- the monsters AG - official homepage (English)
- entry in The bend to Cartoon DATA cousin
- English-language side with explanation of the technology
- the monsters AG poster, photo and other sources of information