The Black Forest hospital
Table of contents
the Black Forest hospital is the German answer to the successful Czech series “the hospital at the edge of the city”. In the summer 1984 referred a team Second Channel of German Television in the Glottertal to the turning work of the first relay accomodation. As author and a mental father of the series harsh ore light field, producer functioned was “dream ship - inventor " Wolfgang wheel man. Wheel man had already tried several times in the years before to inspire transmitters for the production of a physician series thereby had however again and again failed. The German Erstausstrahlung took place to 22. October 1985. Within shortest time the series scoffed of critics as “Kitschromanze” heated the mind up and did not only control in the rainbow press the headlines. Altogether to 1989 73 consequences by in each case 45 minutes length were produced and sent. Up to 28 million spectator (80% market share) watched weekly and made the Black Forest hospital thus one for the largest German television sequence. Thus the appropriate consequence of the Black Forest hospital is according to Guinness book of the records to today the transmission with most spectators in Germany. Up to this time the series radiated in the pool of broadcasting corporations had had “Dallas ”. Likewise owing to large spectator success it brought “the Black Forest hospital” until today on altogether seven repetitions. 21 became last of. February 2005 up to 17. June 2005 in in the afternoon program Second Channel of German Television all consequences repeats.
As reaction to the active interest of spectator a television film became 20 in August 2004. Anniversary of the Black Forest hospital produces (radiant emittance: 20. February 2005). With nearly all actors from at that time at the original scenes of the series as well as the island Mainau was turned. The action turned around the preparations for the wedding in the meantime of the adult and as a physician in Black Forest-clinches active son of Professor. Brinkmann (here a mistake in reasoning pre the son lies would have to be much younger than represented). Due to the enormous ratingses (in the point up to 15 million) producer Wolfgang wheel man decided against first announcements for the trick of a further episode of the “next generation”. Radiant emittance date was the 4. December 2005. A weekly series will not any longer give it after information of the producer.
trick and pivot of the Black Forest hospital is history around professor Klaus Brinkmann and its family tensions with his son Dr. Udo Brinkmann, which was likewise a physician at the hospital, to which its father as a Chefarzt returned. In addition dear history between the professor and the nurse Christa came.
As final action within a series sequence history one is usually told or several patients of the Black Forest hospital. That offered a good possibility of guest star to the producers for these roles to obligate.
For the actors the large success of the series was not only pleasing. They were fixed and were occupied only accordingly over years on their roles. Many are still associated by the spectators with the role played in this series.
roles and actor
professor Klaus Brinkmann: The Chefarzt of the Black Forest hospital has much understanding for humans and as a surgeon a calm Händchen. It is hardly to be brought approach place for the concerns and problems of its patients and from the peace. Together with his Mrs. Christa he inhabits a beautiful farmhouse in the Glottertal. During a Opration a cardiac infarct overtakes it suddenly. Meanwhile his Mrs. Christa expects a child. After a longer Ruhepause it travels to America, in order to be able to be examined from a colleague thoroughly. There it has a short affair with the German property owner Marie Rothenburg, which loads its marriage substantially.
Dr. Christa Brinkmann, native Menert: She works on the beginning of the series as a nurse in the Black Forest hospital, where she will umworben violently however in vain from Klaus' son Udo. When she becomes acquainted with Klaus, she begins a medicine study. The two marry. Later it changes into the medicament research and works closely with her colleague Dr. Vollmers together. This leads with Klaus again and again to jealousy and distrust. With son Benjamin makes it for Klaus again lucky father.
Dr. Udo Brinkmann: Klaus' attractive son is like the father a learned surgeon. Because of Udo's hot temper the two turn out often together. At the beginning of the series he is a genuine woman hero and Schwerenöter. After its storm and urge phase he marries the Anästhesistin Dr. Katharina Gessner, whose small daughter Angi particularly grows it to the heart. After Katharinas death it inherits its beautiful house and marries Claudia thrust ore, Katharinas former housemaid, but also it deceases at a serious illness. It goes to Deprimiert to Africa and comes there into highest danger. Finally it lands with sister Elke, with which it pulls to Hamburg. In a hospital for accident cases he experiences the frights of the everyday life and dies almost even. To better last it establishes itself with Elke in the Black Forest.
Käthi: Klaus' lady housekeeper of many years umsorgt it already since child days. It is the good soul of the house, until it suddenly dies during a Mittagsschlafes.
Carsta Michaelis: Käthis custom-strict successor. It attaches great importance to an God-obliging/pleasing life change, until suddenly their illegitimate daughter emerges. She loves neighbour Pohl, which she treats for a long time very ruppig.
Dr. Gerhard shepherd: The reliable surgeon gotten sick at rheumatism and changes as a lecturer to the university.
Dr. Refuge of Romans: The physician is bachelor and Klaus' of closest coworkers. He experiences a unfortunate dear relationship with an actress.
Dr. Elena brook: Klaus' friend of many years bears only heavy that Klaus decided for Christa. With a car accident she dies.
Dr. Katarina Gessner: The divorced Anästhesistin loves its independence, that also the marriage with Udo almost breaks. Still before a possible divorce she deceases at a virus.
Angie: Katarinas daughter from first marriage. After the death of its nut/mother she finds a new at home with Maria Rothenburgs sister Theres, the Angies to physical father by Klaus Brinkmanns switching and loves learned. Angie remains for the remainder of the series regular customer with the Brinkmanns.
Dr. Werner Schübel: The passionierte player and woman hero is despite everything a outstanding surgeon. When it is again once broke and gets by its wife the run passport, Klaus assists it despite doubts.
Upper physician Dr. Boron village: The talented surgeon ranks among Klaus' best coworkers. While it clears a murder case up, it turns out under suspicion a girl to have struck down.
Alfred Mühlmann: The conscientious administrative manager wishes himself full beds and sounding cashes. With its doubts it does not encounter with Klaus always agreement. At the advanced age it meets its long in dier Black Forest hospital lost believed youth love again.
Ms Meis: Klaus' emsige secretary must often bear the moods of their boss.
Mischa castle man: The Krankenpfleger already carried his civil service out in the Black Forest hospital. Despite its kessen mouth work is it everywhere likes.
Upper sister Hildegard: It is curious and schnippisch, spreads wild rumors and scheucht the sisters by the area. With patients it knows little Pardon, until it must under measurers.
Sister Elke: It had already as a learning sister a short affair with Udo. Then she marries a Stuntman, which out-cures its injuries in the Black Forest hospital. After its tragic death it approaches Udo again.
Professor. Alexander Vollmers: The medicament researcher tries in vain to conquer Christas heart. He makes friends himself with Udo and falls in love after long back and forth with Carola, the former child girl of the Brinkmanns.
Florian: Klaus' cousin lives for a long time in Canada. Suddenly the Naturbursch with full suit-cases before the door stands and surprises all with its unorthodox way of life. It court to Carsta to only let in order it sit because of old loving.
Wolfgang Pohl: The kind neighbour of the Brinkmanns is a retired bank manager. For a long time he must bear the Gehässigkeiten Carstas, which despises all men after the disappointment with Florian. Only as it a heavy accident suffers, opens it for it their heart.
Dr. Karin Plessers: The young lady doctor admires and admires Klaus Brinkmann. When its divorced man returns to it, she experiences a change bath of the feelings.
list of the actors
- Klausjürgen Wussow (Professor. Klaus Brinkmann)
- Gaby Dohm (Dr. Christa Brinkmann)
- Sascha Hehn (Dr. Udo Brinkmann)
- Andreas Winterhalder (Benjamin Brinkmann)
- Karin Hardt (Käti)
- Evelyn Hamann (Carsta Michaelis)
- Olivia Pascal (Carola Reissner)
- EH Maria Bauer (upper sister Hildegard Zeisig)
- yokes Schroeder (male nurse Michael “Mischa” castle man)
- Barbara Wussow (sister Elke)
- Karin corner clamp (Ms Karin Meis)
- Alf Marholm (administrative manager Alfred Mühlmann)
- Karl walter Diess (Dr. Gerhard shepherd)
- refuge Naumann (Dr. Refuge of Romans)
- of peoples Brandt (Dr. Werner Schübel)
- harsh ore Tennigkeit (Dr. Laudann)
- Ilona Grübel (Dr. Katharina Gessner)
- Angelika Reissner (Angela “Angie” Gessner)
- Christian Kohlund (Professor. Alexander Vollmers)
- Knut Hinz (Dr. Boron village)
- Franz Rudnick (Dr. Gerd Wolter)
- Anja Kruse (Claudia thrust ore)
- Wolfgang choice (Wolfgang Pohl)
- Raimund Harmstorf (Florian Brinkmann)
- Hannelore Elsner (Maria Rothenburg)
- Beatrice Kessler (Theres Rothenburg)
- Verena Peter (Dr. Karin Plessers)
of guest star
- Axel of Ambesser played the dementias “national court advice Eckner”.
- Robert Atzorn played the completely made excessive demands of Assistenzarzt “Werner Sager”.
- Gerd Baltus plays the bankruptcies “Alwin Metzner”, the man of Annehilde Metzner.
- Gustl Bayrhammer played the homeless person “Boris”, which takes quarter in Klaus' hut.
- Fritz Bachschmidt played the “civil servant cunning”, the Dr. Boron village to transfer is.
- Claus Biederstaedt played the patient “Otto Heinsen”, which deceives its wife.
- Grit Böttcher played “Irene Heinsen”, the woman of the patient “Otto Heinsen”.
- Refuge Boell man played the pensioner “William Ückert”, which honours left older ladies with Ludwig.
- Heinz Eckner played the unbelehrbaren patient “swan”, which constantly opposes the medical arrangements.
- Buddy Elias played the patient “Möbius”, which drinks and smokes together with Mr. Schwan.
- Dieter Eppler played the country doctor “Dr. Neupert ".
- Gert Fröbe played the hundred-year patient “Theodor Katz”.
- Ingolf Gorges played the patient and convict “max of ochers”.
- Martin stem played the pianist and patient “Bodo Buderius”, which becomes suddenly work unable.
- Klaus Havenstein played the patient “Willi Anschütz”.
- Katerina Jacob played the female patient “Melanie Wieck”, which despairs alive.
- Harald Juhnke played the seriously ill Lotto winner “Mr. Hügler”.
- Wolfgang Kieling played the popular country doctor “Dr. Ignaz marker ".
- Marion cracks played the female patient “Franziska”, their friend loose will wants and with Mischa fallen in love.
- Werner Kreindl played the man of the female patient “Susanne Fitz”.
- Bruni Löbel plays its own landlady.
- Regine Lutz played “Inge Chandler”, a female patient and a youth love of administrative manager Mühlmann.
- Marie Luise Marjan played the female patient “Susanne Fitz”, which meets in the hospital the friend of its man.
- Alexander May played the owner of wine property “Gustav Barthels”.
- Witta Pohl played the calculating “Annehilde Metzner”, which foresaw it on the money of its father-in-law.
- Peter Pasetti played the merry pensioner “Ludwig left one”.
- Heinz Reincke played the launigen world traveler and patient “Arthur Wilkens”.
- Rose Renée Roth played the wife of regional court advice Eckner
- Rolf insult played the knorrigen country doctor “Dr. Basler ".
- Franc Schröder played the postman “Berti”, which foresaw it on Carola.
- Karl-Heinz Schroth played the schrulligen patient “Sebastian stork”.
- Sigfrit Steiner played the patient “Alois Bischle”.
- Fritz Strassner played the old Knastbruder “Hinzig”, which waits longingly for the attendance of its arrested son.
- Karin Thaler played the Anhalterin and female patient “Marlies bad gene”.
- Nadja Tiller played the fastidious female patient “Vanessa Bodenstedt”.
- Karl Heinz Vosgerau played “Professor. Breeken ", Klaus' patient agency.
- Irmhild Wagner played the farmer's wife and female patient “Irmtraud Kritz”, the victim of a Quacksalbers.
- Heath lime tree point played the Anästhesistin “Dr. Elena brook ", a friend of many years of “Klaus Brinkmann”.
- Heinz white played the Prime Minister.
- Harsh ore white brook played the patient “Alois Pursen”.
- Klaus Wildbolz played the Industriellen “Gerhard Brahms”, which employs Carola in its house at the Bodensee as a child girl.
- Monika Woytowicz played itself “Anna Marschner”, Christa Brinkmanns disturbed friend, from Dr. Schübel trösten leave.
- Katja Woywood played the departure series/female patient “Andrea”.
- Alexander Wussow played the had an accident one “Bertram shepherd”, the son Dr. Shepherd.
- Hans Wyprächtiger played the minister and patient “Kleinschmidt”.
- Manfred Zapatka played the Stuntman and patient “Harry Poser”, the later man of “sister Elke”.
- Studio Hamburg (all interior photographs)
- local history museum Hüsli in count living (field recordings house family Brinkmann)
- hospital Glotterbad (field recordings Black Forest hospital, map)
overview of of the particulars consequences
1. Relay (1985/86)
- consequence 01 (22. October 1985): The home coming (1)
- consequence 02 (22. October 1985): The home coming (2)
- consequence 03 (23. October 1985): Assistance for a murderer
- consequence 04 (26. October 1985): The world traveler
- consequence 05 (27. October 1985): Sterbehilfe
- consequence 06 (3. November 1985): The kidnapping
- consequence 07 (9. November 1985): The source of miracle
- consequence 08 (17. November 1985): The question of guilt
- consequence 09 (23. November 1985): The thief
- consequence 10 (1. December 1985): The malpractice
- consequence 11 (7. December 1985): The courage sample
- consequence 12 (15. December 1985): Paternity
- consequence 13 (21. December 1985): The wrong diagnosis
- consequence 14 (2. January 1986): The failure (1)
- consequence 15 (2. January 1986): The failure (2)
- consequence 16 (4. January 1986): The pious lie
- consequence 17 (5. January 1986): The man with the suit-case
- consequence 18 (12. January 1986): The value of the life
- consequence 19 (18. January 1986): Wedding day
- consequence 20 (26. January 1986): The Findelkind
- consequence 21 (1. Febraur 1986): Force in the play
- consequence 22 (9. February 1986): Prost, Mr. professor!
- Consequence 23 (30.September 1987): Falling rocks
this consequence should originally already to 15. February 1986 to be sent. Because of numerous spectator protests after the radiant emittance of episode 21 “force in the play” (one saw a more or less suggested rape scene) ordered the Second Channel of German Television that this consequence was not radiated, because also it contained clear force scenes, in connection with child abusing. There was only a short summary of the dramaturgischen Fortgänge, because and. A. in this consequence the lady housekeeper Käti dies. In a cut version the consequence became with the repetition of the first two relays then for the first time to 30. September 1987 in Germany sent. Border inhabitants had before already seen the original consequence on foreign transmitters, where they ungeschnitten ran. With exception of this radiant emittance the consequence was not sent ever in the original version.
- Consequence 24 (15. February 1986): A child, a child, a child
- consequence 25 (23. February 1986): The Infarkt
2. Relay (1987/88)
- consequence 26 (3. October 1987): The journey to America 1
- consequence 27 (10. October 1987): The journey to America 2
- consequence 28 (17. October 1987): The foreigner in the hut
- consequence 29 (24. October 1987): The confession
- consequence 30 (31. October 1987): Plots
- consequence 31 (7. November 1987): Late luck
- consequence 32 (14. November 1987): Attendance from Canada
- consequence 33 (21. November 1987): Udo's resolution
- Consequence 34 (28. November 1987): The legacy
- consequence 35 (5. December 1987): The home coming
- consequence 36 (19. December 1987): Naked fact
- consequence 37 (26. December 1987): The death of the old lady
- consequence 38 (2. Jenuar 1988): The inheritance
- consequence 39 (9. January 1988): The optimist
- consequence 40 (16. January 1988): The friend
- consequence 41 (23. January 1988): Luck in the play
- consequence 42 (30. January 1988): Separations
- consequence 43 (6. February 1988): All theatre
- consequence 44 (13. February 1988): Where is Katharina?
- Consequence 45 (27. February 1988): The old Mr.
- Folge 46 (5. March 1988): Weight problems
- consequence 47 (12. March 1988): Christas heaviest day
- consequence 48 (19. March 1988): The day of the lucky pairs
- consequence 49 (26. March 1988): Carola wants upward
3. Relay (1988/89)
- consequence 50 (8. October 1988): The beginning of the end
- of consequence 51 (15. October 1988): Like you me, so I you
- consequence 52 (22. October 1988): Family life
- consequence 53 (29. October 1988): Detention vacation
- consequence 54 (5. November 1988): On lives and death
- consequence 55 (12. November 1988): The Quacksalber
- consequence 56 (19. November 1988): Physician to the zero tariff
- consequence 57 (26. November 1988): A small devil
- consequence 58 (3. December 1988): Ill professor
- Folge 59 (10. December 1988): Udo's conflict
- consequence 60 (17. December 1988): A strong Mrs.
- Folge 61 (31. December 1988): Concern around Benjamin
- consequence 62 (7. January 1989): With money all consequence
- 63 (14.Januar 1989) goes: Danger for Udo
- consequence 64 (21. January 1989): The zudringliche patient
- consequence 65 (28. January 1989): The pensioner initiative
- consequence 66 (4. February 1989): Heart stop
- consequence 67 (11. February 1989): Physician under suspicion
- consequence 68 (18. February 1989): A girl in fear
- consequence 69 (25. February,1989): Rival
- consequence 70 (4. March 1989): Fall with consequences
- consequence 71 (11. March 1989): Kidney donation
- consequence 72 (18. March 1989): Transplantation
- consequence 73 (25. March 1989): Wedding with obstacles
- the Black Forest hospital - a series legend turns back (30. September 1994). A Zusammenschnitt of the best scenes from 73 consequences of the most successful German series.
- The Black Forest hospital - the next generation (20. February 2005). A new 90-minütige consequence to the 20-year old anniversary with the old ensemble as well as the new leading actors Alexander Wussow and EH Habermann.
- The Black Forest hospital - recent times (4. December 2005).