Dracula is a novel figure, for the Vlad III. Drăculea the historical basis formed.
The following works carry the title Dracula:
- a horror novel to Irish authors of the Bram Stoker from the year 1897, see Dracula (novel).
- a set of films:
- the filming with Bela Lugosi from the year 1931, see Dracula (1931).
- the filming with Christopher Lee from the year 1958, see Dracula (1958).
- the filming with Gary Oldman from the year 1992, see Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- the Parodie of Mel Brooks from the year 1995, see to Dracula - dead however lucky.
- the filming of Wes Craven from the year 2000, see Wes Craven presents Dracula.
- For a comprehensive list of filmings of the Dracula material see Dracula (novel) #Verfilmungen.
- two of musical:
|Wikiquote: Dracula - quotations|
|this side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|