Real time processing system
a real time processing system or also a RTOS (real-time operating system) is an operating system with additional real time - functions for the observance of time conditions and the predictableness of the process behavior.
To table of contents
to work on]
to work on
] Micro Kernel this architecture that the actual operating system core as task with lowest priority run one leaves and the real time - Kernel the Scheduling takes over. The real time processes possess the highest priority. That brings minimum latencies with itself.
something similar the Micro Kernel beginning, however exists here the possibility beside the actual real time Kernel of letting any number of other operating system Kernel run.
Web on the left of
- RTOS-UH: A real time processing system for the automatic control engineering
- material Time Linux Foundation, Inc. Collection of different Linux Echtzeitbetriebssystemen (English)
- a list of commercial real time processing systems (English)
- real-time Application interface - a real time extension for the Linux Kernel (English)
- Xenomai real-time framework for Linux with skins for various blank APIs (“English”)