in the Greek mythology designates Euryalos two different persons:
- Euryalos and Nisos were friends. It died during a over case on the Rutulier. (Vergil V, 294, 334; IX 179, 199, 226, 431)
- Euryalos was one the Epigonen and Argonauten; he was a combat companion of Diomedes.
- With the Ummauerung the high surface Epipolai before the city Syrakus left Dionysios I. there establish also a castellet, which was likewise called Euryalos.
- Karl Kerényi: The mythology of the Greeks - the God and mankind stories, dtv, Munich 1994. ISBN 3-423-30030-2
- Michael Grant and John Hazel: Encyclopedia of the antique myths and shapes. dtv, Munich 2004. ISBN 3-423-32508-9
- Robert von climb Graves: Greek mythology - sources and interpretation. rororo, Hamburg 2001. ISBN 3-499-55404-6