Inflecting language's building
|language's building are|
|the language typology after|
|of the synthetic language's building|
|work on morphologic|
|language's building analytic|
Polysyntheti language's building Morphosyntakti arrangement syntactic pivot accusative languages Ergativsprachen place of kind of time local kind time subject descriptor object subject object descriptor descriptor subject object descriptor object subject object subject descriptor object descriptor subject. One calls languages, in which this language's building prevails, inflecting languages. In an inflecting language the grammatical function of a word is made clear by ( strong ) inflection.
The term inflecting languages is used also frequently as synonym for synthetic languages; in this case also the weak inflection is referred.
As also in the agglutinierenden languages and the fusionalen languages grammatical categories are clarified by changes of the word. In an inflecting language it concerns with this old person ration changing the word trunk, for example through rings itself off, umlaut or consonant change.
Examples of strongly inflecting language are Arab, Czech, Sanskrit, oldGreek, Latin, partial German and the Russian language. In the latter for example the adjective can один (speak: adin), “” in the following kinds to be DEK-lined individually:
- однатарелка (adna tarelka) - a plate (Femininum)
- однодерево (adno derevo) - a tree (Neutrum)
- одинстол (adin stol) - a table (Maskulinum)
- одинстол (adin stol) - a table (Nominativ)
- одногостола (adnogo stola) - a table (genitive)
- одномустолу (adnomu stolu) - a table (dative)
- однимстолом (adnim stolom) - with a table (Instrumentalis)