the term Franconia meant „freely “and stands for
- a region in Germany
- a landscape in the center of Germany, sees to Franconia (region)
- the three northern Bavarian governmental districts under, central and Upper Franconia
- a former region as a body of the public rightin Baden-Wuerttemberg, today the region Heilbronn Franconia
- an area of cultivation of wine in Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg, see to Franconia (Weinbaugebiet)
- a race in early Central Europe
- a westGermanic race, see to Franconia (people)
- in short form “Franconias” - the Frankish realm
- the duchy Franconia in the east Franconia realm
- the European cross drivers, who established independent states in Palestine/Syria/small Asia and in Greece/Cyprus in consequence of the crusades for the Christian conquest of Palestine (cross driver states).
- Place names
persons with the name Franconia
- aluminium Franconia, American author and Satiriker.
|This side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|