Fred smoke (* 28. September 1909 in Vienna; † 1. June 1997 in Tegernsee) was a Austrian text poet, Kabarettist and a singer, who made themselves over three decades long as popular radio moderator of the Bavarian broadcast a name in the world. It denied the desire concert hit radiated beyond the alpine countries over 1.500mal „you wishes? We play your favourite melodies “and developed even with further transmissions to a sign residents of Munich of the transmitter.
Table of contents
The radio ending “you wish…” went for the first time at the 11. December 1947 over the ether. Fred smoke spoke the connecting texts to the song property wished by the public starting from January 1949, always on Wednesdays between 19.00 and 21.00 o'clock and could only when its vacation periods or illnesses be represented. The 39jährige had moved before with its sympathetic voice with wienerischem impact in the week END transmission row A warm furnace, A Schalerl coffee the listener shank in consciousness.
The announcer obtained the feeling of security in the heavy time of the postwar years and let the concerns and emergencies of the everyday life by the hour fade. The transmission concept came to meet, offered “you wishes…” but many music desires a broad stage. After a prelude block with popular ways and or other march led up constantly a humoristic admission for example with Karl Valentin and Liesl Karl city or to the 1970er years with Emil Steinberger to the hit part. Here the listeners could be safe to receive the current or nevertheless very promising titles from the Charts. The last half hour of the transmission applied for the friends of the Operette and enriched by chansons, occasionally also by an opera hit.
Smoke spoke written intermediate texts and spread the greetings of the desire A TRANSMITTEr. It achieved an enormous popularity beyond Bavaria with its listeners. In many families the children were allowed to up-remain longer, if they were quiet, and with parents of this transmission to listen. Listener post office arrived sometimes körbeweise for it with the Bavarian broadcast.
Fred smoke is considered as a discoverer of Slavko Avsenik with its original Oberkrainern. 1955 made the desire concert uncle vacation at the word ago lake and heard in the radio complaint ford the Gorenjski kvintet. Inspired of this kind of new music the holiday-maker traveled to the transmitter and borrowed themselves several photograph volumes out. He wanted to present it in his own transmission in Munich. The Oberkrainer Quintett, how he baptized the group of musicians, hit, the listener shank wanted “the trumpet echo” again and again to hear and plates buy. The music career of the Oberkrainer took their run.
Liedtexter and singer
also “the merry Moosacher” became by Fred smoke regional star. Its broadcast message, from hospitals waschkörbeweise listener desires would come for the title “you are alone”, did not cause the break-through for Augsburger the singer Roy Black.
Fred smoke made itself besides as Liedtexter a name. It is well-known that it used the aliases Theo Rauthenberg and Sepp Haselbach. Its largest success should become the beer tent hit “Schützenliesel ”, which did not lose anything at freshness, although he comes from beginning of the 1950er years. 1951 came it to the meeting of smoke and the following co-operation with the composer Gerhard Winkler.
Fred smoke worked occasionally as a singer and was with his own titles likewise gladly belongs. Well-known interpretations of it are “Mei Schihaserl have A coldly' s Naserl”, “the Mr. Skilehrer”, “Oh, Mister Swoboda” or the Evergreen “Schützenliesel”.
In its late years smoke published also several books, in which it prepared pleasures for its public with collected cheerful occurences, speakers , strange things or style blooms.
however mei Hans's that' s
- (singing knows works as Liedtexter (selection): Fee of Reichlin)
- is i Radi, is i king (singing: Football-gate-wait Radi Radenkovic)
- the echo of the king lake (singing: Brothers and sisters Fahrnberger); Alias Sepp Haselbach
- it must be one Sunday g of' wes' n (singing: Kraudn Sepp; also: Biermösl Blosn)
- it becomes everything again well (singing: Detlev Lais)
- faith me (dt. Text of “Answer ME”. Singing: Wolfgang sour)
- come to the fir tap pulling
- Machma bread time! Bread time is the most beautiful time (singing: The merry Moosacher)
- trumpet echo (interpreter: Slavko Avsenik)
- in love, gets engaged, married (singing: Conny Froboess)
- far country (singing: Jimmy Makulis)
- two traces in the snow (singing: Vico Torriani)
- 1988 - Bavarian poet valleys
- smoke, Fred: With the gong impact it is 6 Marks of 30 - speakers, listener desires, style blooms; Rowohlt 1982; ISBN: 3-4991-4972-9
- smoke, Fred: Gong impact No. 2; Rose home 1981; ISBN: 3-4755-2323-X
- smoke, Fred, Klama, Dieter Olaf: Wage houses and fir-green - speaker, style blooms, office mould; Rose home 1983; ISBN: 3-4755-2411-2
- smoke, Fred: Thousand things for the Schmunzeln and laughter; Munich 1984; ISBN: 3-4310-1351-1
- smoke, Fred, Vierlinger, Emil: Laughing by the year - cheerful for all days; Rose home 1985; ISBN: 3-4755-2200-4
- smoke, Fred: Speeches silence and silver are are gold; Augsburg 1985
- smoke, Fred: Joke questions from my desire concert; Rose home 1985; ISBN: 3-4755-2294-2
- smoke, Fred: Minister Sebastian Kampfl - the lion of Waakirchen - a Bavarian Abraham A Sancta Clara; Rose home 1986; ISBN: 3-4755-2347-7
- smoke, Fred: Poetry after notes - various verses approximately around the music; Munich 1986; ISBN: 3-4850-0519-3
- smoke, Fred: Which I write in the guest book; ISBN: 3-7943-0704-6
- smoke, Fred, Drews, Gerald: Do not put the sand into the head - for speaker and style blooms: Munich 1994; ISBN: 3-8935-0757-4
Web on the left of
|ALTERNATIVE NAME||Rauthenberg, Theo; Haselbach, Sepp|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||singer, Texter as well as radio moderator|
|DATE OF BIRTH||28. September 1909|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vienna,|
|DYING DATE||1. June 1997|