Table of contents
history of the term
poem was originally a designation for all in writing draft. Since that 18. Century is only used the term for the poetic range. The word “seal “received some more of its original importance however in the popular use. It stands for the “inventing”- contrary to the “scientific ones”. Regarded from the literary point of view this distinction does not apply naturally. The “inventing” can be assigned earliest to the terms “fictitious text”,” fiction “and” barking trichloroethylene TIC “, against what the “scientific” into the category“Special text “belongs.
a poem is a lyric form, with more graphicLanguage (metaphors) in formally bound language in verbal or written form works. An not-everyday arrangement is often used Wortgruppen by words, and sentences, in order to give graphically statements and impressions. Poems work with means of humor and Satire, with serious and melancholischen forms or in other way, because it are inclined to it, each given form to blow up.
Poems are a very old literature form and them often and fundamentally changed. Today many forms exist next to each other.
It admits poems with free rhythm or in strict rhythm, with Reim and without Reim, poemsall available topics, love, nature, technology. There are humorous and serious, sad, melancholische poems. Reime can work humorously or strengthen the mourning and melancholy. Are common the poems the form, the graphic, closed in itself, often lyric language and thatStructure in verses and Strophen. The modern lyric poetry does frequently without the classical poetic means of Reim and verse measure and uses the free verse, in 19. Century in France as verse libre was developed. By the complete renouncementon the rules of the Metrik the free verse of the Prosa approaches on.
Contentwise practically all areas of life are seized: Dear poems, mourning poems, welcome poems, Epigraphen, Nonsensgedichte, joke poems, sound poems and many different.
The Intonation (sentence melody) plays an important role.
gives numerous poem forms, from those some typicallyfor national Dichtkunst became, in addition, internationally spread and modified:
celebrations classical forms
- Chevy Chase Strophe,
- Haiku, Senryu,
- role poem
- stamping machine,
- Terzine, Nonarime, Siziliane, this-TIC-hone, Alkäi Strophe, Asklepiadei Strophe, Sapphi Strophe, Madrigal, Sestine u.v.a.
- Volkslied - Strophe
of celebrations newer forms
connection of humor and poem form
- German poems
- the German-speaking countries
- both poems
- are written to nonsense poem
- , landlord interior verse
Limerick, Makkaroni seal [work on] in Reimform, and reimlose poems. The oldest poems used the Stabreim, the all iteration. Toothe oldest German-language excessive quantities count the Merseburger spells in poem form with Stabreimen.
An important collection of German poems is “Boy miracle horn “of Brentano. In it Volkslieder and songful poems are united.
With the expressionism and the Dadaismus the modern Dichtkunst in Germany began.
Poems are spread often in Anthologien (literal: Bloom vintage) of small publishing houses.
of poems have a close relationship with songs. Many poems of songs and songs were original haveoften poem forms as basis for the song text. There are very poetic texts: Carat, Klaus Renft, Nena and other one, in addition, political. At present however most groups are inclined rather to tone English texts. A linguistic is strangeCharacteristic in German: While one calls toned poems of songs, one generally does not call song texts poems, although there is nearly always actually which. On the other hand today some earlier songs than poems are understood, with those the original melody in the course of the timelost went.
calls opportunity seal of poems for specific occasions such as New Year, birthdays, anniversaries and Verabschiedungen opportunity poems. They are probably one of the main domains of the hobby poet.
- who still knows, what a poem is, becomeshardly find a good-paid position as Texter.
(Theodor W. Adorno, theory of the half formation)
- the revenge/the language/is the poem
- Hans Dieter Gelfert: How does one interpret a poem? Forthe secondary school, Reclam, Stuttgart 2004, ISBN 3-150-15018-3
- the German poem from the Middle Ages to the present; Wulf Segebrecht (Hg) S. Fischer 2005; . ISBN 3-10-074440-3
|Wikiquote: Poem - quotations|
- the song of Hiawatha (The Song OF Hiawatha) Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Web on the left of
- project good mountain large archives with old masters as also living writers
- internal. time towards. Lyric poetry: Texts, translations, audio files (free)
- of interpretation entrances to (antique) the lyric poetry. Assistance from the Gymnasialunterricht
- view of the discourse of the poets, reviews, poems
- of survey data for the world day of the poetryto 21.3.05 (German wave)