health is more than only the absence of illness. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines these as condition of the perfect physical, mental and social well-being (English: “wave being” = “probably its “).
Table of contents
the value of health
health is an important personal and social value. TheirMeaning is often only recognized with illness or with increasing age. Which restrictions are connected with the loss of health, becomes usually only aging humans conscious - by own through-stood diseases, health problems in the surrounding field and the approaching thing End of life. Younger humans live more unencumbered and more risk-joyfully. Screening programs for recent age groups are publicised, however often run in emptiness.
Generally women are health-conscious as men. One can recognize this for example by the participation to the intestine cancer precaution (men approx. 10- 15%, women approx. 30% participation). Free cancer preventive medical examination (SGB5 §25) women get already annually at the age starting from 20 years and men only at the age starting from 45 years, this could also a reason be why fewer men for cancer preventive medical examinationgo. Die more men with 30 years at skin cancer.
Privileged layers are healthier than underprivileged persons. The distance grew in the last twenty years continuously.
The promotion and preservation of the health require small financial means. Against it that is expensiveAttempt to re-establish health the so-called. kurative medicine. The health system is apart from the pension and unemployment insurance one of the three columns of the social system.
factors for a healthy life
- healthy food: Fruit, vegetable,Fish, meat, eggs, milk, potatoes, bread or other Getreideprodukte, leguminous plants etc.
- Chamfered: Renouncement of food, is the so-called removal of slag and decontamination, and/or. Serve regeneration of the body and the soul.
- recover natural environment: Air, water, soil, light etc.
- secured created environment:Clothes, accommodation, warmth, protection from dangers
- sufficient physical manipulation at fresh air (sport, play, work), no extreme overexertions
- enough sleep, times of the peace, no agitation
- relaxation and emotional balance (see also below)
- a fulfilling Sexualleben, or its successful sublimation
- intact social relations z. B. a friend circle and a good relations with teammates
- of the health favorable conditions of work, no continuing excessive demand.
- to be loved and love can:
- Life partner, children, family, Fellow men
- friendliness, contact ability, social authority
- valuable feel themselves; Self-respect, self-assurance
- success and acknowledgment: Confirmation, working climate, criticism and praise (feedback).
- Security: Feeling of security, religion and/or. Sense of life
- minimum security concerned. Food, clothes, living
- security of political and economical conditions
- but certain tension is necessary, otherwise one sinks in lethargy.
factors of the social equality
This social inequality leads (after Mielck, 2005, S.53) to
- differences in the health loads (e.g. Loads on the job)
- differences in mastering resources (e.g. social support)
- differences in the health supply (e.g. Physician patient communication).
This collected leads again to
- differenceswith the health and disease behavior (e.g. Nutrition, smoking).
Altogether these factors lead to
Factors for a healthy life are thus also sociopolitical kind.
understands health care under health careall measures for the receipt or the promotion of the physical and mental health serve.
|Wikiquote: Health - quotations|
|Wiktionary: Health - word origin, synonyms and translations|
|Wikibooks: Shelf health - learning and teaching materials|
- chamfered, illness, Welfare procedure , Massage , Wellness , Fitness , quality of life , handicap , Healthism , group of self-helps , public health authorities , health house , public welfare-chamfered medicine , health system , health, factors of risk, Salutogenese
- Antonovsky, A. (1997). Salutogenese: to the Entmystifizierung of the health. Tübingen: DGVT publishing house.
- Becker, P. (1982). Psychology of the mental health. Goettingen: Hogrefe.
- Rascal, J., argue-matte, R., & wanting man, H. (2001). What keeps humans healthy? Antonovskys model of the Salutogenese - discussion conditions and value; an expert's assessment.Cologne:Federal center for health clearing-up (BZgA).
- Sheet metal, J. (2003). The abolishment of the health. The mirror, 33, 116-126.
- Bertelsmann publishing house. (2000). Health and illness between magic and reason. In Bertelsmann publishing house (OD.), milestones of the life 1.
- Brundtland, G. H. (OD.). (2000). Fundamental rightHealth. Vision: More quality of life for all. Frankfurt: Campus.
- Lampert, T. /Ziese, T. (2005): Poverty, social inequality and health. Expert's assessment Robert of the institute for cook to 2. Poverty and wealth report of the Federal Government. Series of publications situations in life in Germany. Bonn: BMGS. Download
- Lemke, T. (2003). Recover to body- ill society? Medicine in the age of the bio politics.Magazine for bio politics, 2 (2), 67-71.
- Lippke, S. (2002). Wellness. In R. Blacker, M. Jerusalem & H. Weber (Eds.), health psychology from A to Z (pp. 630-633). Goettingen: Hogrefe.
- Lutz, R., & Mark, N.(Eds.). (1995).Is patient how healthy? To the mental health psychologically patients. Goettingen: Hogrefe.
- Andreas Mielck: Social inequality and health. Introduction to the current discussion Berne 2005 ISBN 3-456-84235-X
- Schiefenhövel, W., & Schiefenhövel Barthel, S. (1999). Health and illness. In D. Geiss& J. White (Eds.), humans (volume. 2, pp. 68-75). Leipzig: Brockhaus.
- van Spijk, P. (1991). Definitions and description of the health - a medicine-historical overview. Zurich: Switzerland. Society for public health policy SGGP.
- Cock, Ströhle, Wolters: Nutrition, scientific publishing house company ltd.,2005, ISBN 3804720927
Web on the left of
- Federal Ministry for health: List of the most important Internet sides for health information
- information system for health reporting of the federation (statistics etc.)
- German green cross for health registered association.
- international classification of the operability, handicap and health (ICF) thatWorld Health Organization (WHO) (pdf - file)
- official ICF - classification of the Federal Republic of Germany - German Institut for medical documentation and information (DIMDI)
- bad habits, it live highly! - Comment over „the erring faith, health is a life purpose “
- health portal to the psychological health
- lifeline.de - health portal for patients and member
- G-Netz.de - portal about health
- MEDSANA - Swiss the health portal
- health - illness - info. portal about these
- info. Gesundheit.de - link portal and search machine for health and medicine
- Scoop4life.de - the youth magazine alsothe main topic health
- health source:OEW