Grete of Zieritz
To table of contents
Grete of Zieritz, the daughter of one 1918 in nobility of raised officer buildup in Vienna, Innsbruck and Graz and received with 6 years its first piano instruction. Their training with Hugo Kroemer (piano) and Roderich Mojsisovics of Mojsvár (composition) locked it 1917 with honor. In Berlin it continued its training with Martin ruffle, a pupil of Franz Liszt and with Rudolf Maria Breithaupt . After the successful performance of its Japanese songs it decided to become 1921 Komponistin.
- 1928: Mendelssohn Staatspreis
- 1928: Thrust blank scholarship of the Columbia Phonograph company
- 1978: Distinguished Service Cross first class for science and art
- 1979: Order of Merit on gang
- the 1982: GEMA - Honour medal to the 50jährigen membership
- 1999: Honour needle of the national music advice Berlin
Grete of Zieritz wrote over 250 works for most diverse occupations.
- 1919: Japanese songs for Sopran and piano
- 1924: Praeludium and joint in C for Piano.
Web on the left of
| | * Literature of and over Grete of Zieritz in the catalog of the DDB
- extensive biography with picture
- Kurzbiographie with picture
- Grete of Zieritz speaks even an introduction text for the fourth picture of its work of Kassandra calls
|NAME||Zieritz, Grete of|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Austrian Pianistin and Komponistin|
|DATE OF BIRTH||10. March 1899|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vienna|
|DYING DATE||26. November 2001|