|of large Hermannsberg|
Coordinates: 50° 42 ′ 3 ″ N 10° 36 ′ 52 ″ O 50° 42 ′ 3 ″ N 10° 36 ′ 52 ″ O
|Lightest route:||of the parking lot Knüllfeld|
1 layer and
environment 2 routes to the summit 3 description of summit 3,1 prospect [ work on] underneath the mountain. Behind it are the main comb of the Thüringer of forest with run-rise, pre-aged the mountains high Möst and high stone. Southwest Bermbach is appropriate, southeast for Zella Mehlis and east upper yard.
routes to the summit
- of Oberschönau or of the chancellor reason over the ski and moving hut Oberschönau, past at the high plateau of the small Hermannsbergs. South of that the mountain now a way leads convenient wagoner meadow steeply upward to the northern prospect rock with a protection hut. From this hut a path runs to the south to the main summit and prospect rock. As way back one can use the way on the north side of the mountain, which comes out the ski and moving hut by the wagoner meadow.
- Of the moving parking lot at the Knüllfeld the way direction Ruppberg following, then diagonally over the wagoner meadow and further as with above.
description of summit
of the northern prospect rock coming leads the path underneath the summit along, which should actually be high according to a label 873 m. From the path a far view is offered into the Rhön. Left rock a view direction the east is offered to far direction prospect rock at a small (see photo below). That prospect rock is actually over in rock gehauene stages and a safeguard rope too erklettern, the top side is secured by a railing. At this rock also the elevator indication 867 M. which can be found in all maps stands.
- the north
- Oberschönau (of the northern prospect rock)
- the east
- ring mountain building and eagle mountain - tower with Suhl
- from the south to northwest