- something fundamental, e.g. a principle.
- a cause.
- a part of the pair of terms reason/consequence: To reason (logic)
- in the building industry a foundation, see establishment (building industry).
- within the real estate range cover-send for property, landed property, real property, basic owner, property owner, approximately around house and reason.
- a piece country (Reason and soil), see to property
- a lowest surface, document: at the soil of a thing (at the reason/of the…), for example a well, waters or a bottle; see also waters reason, well reason, bottle reason
- a valley.
- the internal or nature oneThing and/or. an organism.
- in the psychology a motive, see motive (psychology).
- the necessity and/or. the use of an action (reason), in demarcation for the absence of one/such (for example the counterpart for groundless destruction).
places and local parts
- a municipality in the canton whale-read,Switzerland; see Saas reason
- a locality in the municipality Saanen, canton Berne, Switzerland; see to reason (Saanen)
- the place (bath) reason in the resin.
- a local part of Wipperfürth, see reason (Wipperfürth).
- a local part of Wilsdruff, see reason (Wilsdruff).
- a local part of Luxembourg (city), see Reason (Luxembourg).
- a local part by Münchberg, Bavaria
- a surname
|Wikiquote: Reason - quotations|
|Wiktionary: Reason - word origin, synonyms and translations|
|this side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|