(Saale) coat of arms
|Land of the Federal Republic|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 51° 28 ' N, 11° 58 ' O 51° 28 ' N, 11° 58 ' O
|height:||87 m and. NN|
|surface:||135.01 km ²|
|inhabitants:||237.513 (30. September 2005)|
|Population density:||1,760 inhabitants for each km ²|
|postal zip codes:||06001-06132 (old: 40xx)|
|municipality key:||15 2 02 000|
|city arrangement:|| 5 urban districts|
with 35 quarters
|Oberbürgermeisterin:||Ingrid Häussler (SPD)|
Resounds (Saale) (of indoeuropäisch Halla as place of the Salzgewinnung) a city is in Central Germany. With approximately 239,000 inhabitants it is the most densely populated city as well as one of three upper centers of the Land of the Federal Republic Saxonia-Anhalt. It has the status of a circle-free cityand seat of the hall circle is simultaneous. In addition resounds a component „of the Metropolregion is Saxonia triangle “. Next larger cities are Leipzig, about 30 km southeast, Dresden, about 130 km southeast and Berlin, about 150 km northeast.
Resounds is Seat of the March in Luther university resounding joke mountain, the Leopoldina and two of other universities (see educational facilities). Furthermore resounds a railway junction with marshalling yard is and merged into the rapid-transit railway net resounding Leipzig.
To GDR - Times was resounds by the surrounding chemical industry coined/shaped. Since the turnconcentrates the city on technology-oriented industries (technology park vineyard campus), foodstuffs industry (is seat of the Halloren chocolate factory resounds - the oldest chocolate factory of Germany - and the baking goods manufacturer Kathi) as well as commercial economy.
The number of inhabitants of the city resounds (Saale) exceeded 1890 thoseBorder of 100.000, whereby it became the large city. West the Saale developed into the 1960er year the living suburb resounding new city, which even as independent urban area was led at that time, however still before the reunification of Germany again with resounds was combined. Thushad the city resounds 316,000 inhabitants. Up to the end of the first quarter 2004 the number of inhabitants decreased/went back by numerous way courses around approximately 78,500. This number did not fail only still more largely, because at the same time about 95,000 humans into thoseCity pulled.
Table of contents
resounds is itself because of the northwest edge of the Leipziger low land bay, the larger part east the navigable Saale, here into several armsdivides and a broad Flussaue forms, and below the delta of the white Elster.
the following municipalities, mentioned in the clockwise direction beginning in the north, border on the city resound (Saale). With exception of the unit municipality Schkopau, thosePart the district Merseburg Querfurt is, belongs everything to the hall circle, which resounds the city (Saale) kragenförmig surrounds.
Municipalities Morl, Sennewitz and good mountain (all central administrative body Götschetal Petersberg), municipalities Oppin and Peissen as well as city Landsberg (all central administrative body eastern hall circle), unit municipalities Kabelsketal and Schkopau, municipalities meadow village and Teutschenthal (both central administrative body became/Salza), Bennstedt, read-chew, and salt-flow (all central administrative body western hall circle) as well as breaking joke (central administrative body hall circle north).
major item: List of the quarters of resounds(Saale)
the city is arranged into the 5 urban districts center , north , east , south and west. Most urban districts are again divided into boroughs in quarters and these.
to Halles salt springs - the so-called resulted from a geological characteristic. Resounding ash market place distortion - in the Vorzeit were already used. Newer excavations on the market occupy the continuity of the meaning of the salt forthe city. Followed the settlement of the city in the prehistory presumed the Hermunduren, the fishing rods and warning (Thüringer) and the turns, which called the place Dobrebora. the Frankish house Meier Karl Martell the area conquered 735 over, Let the pin churches in Merseburg and Magdeburg establish and gave 738 resounds its soldier the salt work Dobrebora and the knight flag with the title “knight of our love Mrs. Brüderschaft”. Called in the Chronicon Moissiacence 806 the place resounds as “Halla” for the first time,which “place of the Salzgewinnung” means.Otto I. creates 968. the ore diocese Magdeburg, to which also resounds up to the year 1680 belonged. By 1120 the city is extended comprehensively and 1263 becomes between the farm servant citizen archbishop Rupertus and the cityA contract resounds closed, after which the archbishop may not put on a castle in the periphery of a mile and no further Solbrunnen.1281 are contractually held documentary for the first time resound as a member of the Hanse mentioned and 1310 the autonomy of the city. 1341begins the building for a strong tower between balance and city hall, which serve until 1835 for the safe accommodation of the urban privileges.
1418 begins the building at the red tower, a bell tower „in the honour of God and the city resoundslike the whole environment to the Zierde “. It becomes later the landmark of the city. 1478 end those for instance to 200-jährige urban Selbstständigkeit. 1484 let archbishop Ernst in the northwest corner of the city the Moritzburg build as fastened living lock and draw in 1503 solemnly.Until 1680 will resounds to main and Residenzstadt of the ore diocese Magdeburg to be.1530 /39 the Roman Basiliken pc. becomes. Gertraud and pc. Marien to four do RMI towards market church converted.
1541 become in the Residenzstadt ore diocese Magdeburg the reformation particularly under thatLeadership of Justus Jonas the older one imported. The ore diocese is administered from now on by a erzbischöflichen administrator. 1625 occupies imperial troops under boiling stone the city. 1637 are burned out the Moritzburg in the process of the dreissigjährigen war. After the death of the last erzbischöflichenAdministrator, duke August of Saxonia, in the year 1680 falls resounds with the entire ore pin Magdeburg to the cure principality Brandenburg and becomes with this starting from 1701 part of the Kingdom of Prussia.
1694 become the university resound with first four facultiesbased.
To 17. October 1806 conquers the division Dupont of the corps Bernadotte the city and strikes thereafter the Prussian reserve army under of Württemberg. Later emperor Napoleon the city visits and arranges few days the dissolution of the university.
After that Tilsiter peace in the year 1807 becomes resounds to part of the newly formed kingdom Westphalen. But it falls 1815 Prussia, which integrates the city of the again formed province Saxonia , governmental district Merseburg. From the administrative arrangement results until todayexisting hall circle with seat in resounds. 1819 develop the urban area resound, which however already 1828 is again dissolved and the city is subordinated to the government in Merseburg directly.
1882 drives the first horse courses as forerunners of the streetcars. From now on is resounds quasia circle-free city, which exceeds 1890 the border of 100.000 inhabitants and so that large city becomes. Likewise 1890 designate itself the socialist labour party of Germany (SAP) on their Party Congress in resound after abolition that realm far 12 years valid to repressive socialist laws into social-democratic ones A party of Germany (SPD) over; under this name it exists this very day. In April 1891 the first electrical streetcar of the “ metropolitan railway drives resounds” into resounds. To June 1891 three further lines are added. Possesses thereby the first electrical streetcar net of Europe resounds.
Resounds suffers in the Second World War as one of the few larger German cities only small destruction. Two bomb attacks (first to 31. March 1945, second some days later). A goal are the station plants, which are however not met. Destruction only betweenStation and center (1. Attack) and/or. in the southern quarter (2. Attack). To 17. April 1945 resounds occupied by American troops, the red tower in fire is shot. The fact that the city suffers thereby no larger damage owes it to thatat that time here resident Felix count von Luckner, who hands the city over together with the mayor to the American troops. In July the Americans take again and the Soviet Union off become crew power. Becomes capital of the province Saxonia resounds, which comes up later short time in the country Saxonia-Anhalt. With the dissolution of the countries in the GDR 1952 resounds district city of the district becomes resounds.
Evacuating the populated area resounding west starting from 1964 leads 1967 to the establishment of the independent city resounding new city, which becomes 1971 a circle-free city. Combined in the course of the reunification of both German states resounding new city in May 1990 again with resounds. The city belonged now to the again again established country Saxonia-Anhalt.
- 1817: Glaucha and new market
- 1891: Property district Freiimfelde
- 1900: Giebichenstein, Trotha, Kröllwitz and property Gimritz (on the Peissnitzinsel)
- 1950: City Ammendorf (with the quarters Beesen, castle in the Aue, eye village, Planena and wheel-wave) as well as bridging village, Büschdorf, Dölau, Diemitz, Dautzsch, Lettin, Mötzlich, rivet hole-evenly, Reideburg, Seeben, Wörmlitz Böllberg, Tornau, Kanena and fitting village
- 1967: Separating the development area resounding west north of fitting village, thatunder the designation resounding new city an independent city, later a circle-free city became
- 1990: Resounding new city
the number of inhabitants of the city resounds rose to 1871 to over 50.000 and doubled themselves until 1890 on 100.000, howit to the large city became. Briefly after the combination with resounding new city had the total population of resounds with 316.776 to 30. June 1990 their historical highest level reaches. From 1990 to 2005 the city has approximately 80.000 due to drift, suburbanization and decline in the birthrateInhabitant lost and shrank on now 238,000. For the year 2020 Saxonia-Anhalt became in the 3 from the statistic national office. Regionalisierten population prognosis a number of inhabitants predicted of 195.149.
The following overview shows the numbers of inhabitants after the respective area conditions. Until 1833 actit itself usually around estimations, afterwards around census results (¹) or official updating of the respective statistic offices and/or the city administration. The data refer starting from 1843 to „the localpresent population “, starting from 1925 to the resident population and since 1966 to those„Population at the place of the main dwelling “. 1843 ago the number of inhabitants was determined in non-uniform collection procedures.
¹ census result
² 6. May 1990: Combination of resounds and to resounding new city
to Halloren, Hallenser and Hallunken
Hallenser, Halloren and Hallunken is one in resounds to the Saale more frequently to find. This ironically meant categorization of the inhabitants Halles goeson Heinrich Heine back, which spoke once of Hallensern, Halloren and Hallunken. Halloren were therefore the salt workers, who originally resounded lived to the today's resounding market on „“, and won the white gold. When Hallenser became against it the dealers and citizens designation,around the market, which lived today's market place, lain more highly, and acted with salt. Hallunken had to finally be able to be called the inhabitants of the heruntergekommenen suburb Glaucha.
the city resounds (Saale) belonged from the outset to Ore diocese Magdeburg. Starting from 1194 there were in resounds to ore priest seat, but had the city probably only since that 12. Century their regular classification in the church structure of the ore diocese. Starting from 1518 the reformation pulled step by step in the citizenry of the city.1541 could be locked this process and resound were from now on over many years a Protestant city. Prevailing the lutherische confession was, but was based in 17. Century also a reformed municipality.
1698 created August Hermann Francke in resound thoseafter it designated Francke donations, one to social mechanism existing today. 12 years later 1710 was Francke as well as the lawyer Carl Hildebrand baron von Canstein (1667 - 1719) joint founder of the Canstein institute for Bible, until todaytheir seat in resounds has and to the pressure and the spreading of Bibles dedicates itself.
After the transition at Prussia the city belonged to the duchy Magdeburg and divided the church fate with the whole duchy, i.e. 1817 became inPrussia lutherische and reformed municipalities to a uniform regional church (university Universities of church) combines completely. All church municipalities Halles belonged thereafter to the “Evangelist church in Prussia” and/or their Provinzialkirche Saxonia, whose head was the respective king of Prussia as “summus episcopus”.After omission of the nationalwonderful church regiment 1918 the Provinzialkirche Saxonia initial member of the “Evangelist church of the oldPrussian union” and 1947 was became it an independent regional church (Evangelist church of the church province Saxonia) with a bishop at the point. The Protestant church municipalitiesHalles belong - if it does not concern free churches - to the parish district resounding hall circle within the Propstei resound Naumburg, whose seat resounds itself in finds.
In 19. Century increased also the number of the catholics in resounds. They belonged starting from 1821to the diocese and/or starting from 1929 ore diocese Paderborn. After the Second World War it became for the archbishop ever more heavily its office business in the East part of its ore diocese to notice. Therefore in Magdeburg 1946 a Generalvikar was used, which was appointed 1949 the bishopand to its office district also the Pfarrgemeinden in resounds belonged. By the re-organization of the catholic church in the GDR the areas were formally separated 1972 and raised to the Bischöflichen office Magdeburg. Director/conductor of this office became a Apostoli administrator with thatTitle bishop. To 8. July 1994 was raised the past Bischöfliche office Magdeburg to the diocese and subordinated (again) the Erzdiözese Paderborn as Suffraganbistum. The Pfarrgemeinden Halles belongs thus today to the Dekanat resounds within the diocese Magdeburg.
Beside the twothere are large churches however still innumerable other churches, which are called mainly free churches. In resounds gives it in addition two Jewish municipalities. A municipality belongs to the Central Council of the Jews in Germany and counts 750 members, the other oneis under the roof of the liberals municipalities of Germany, the union of progressive Jews in Germany and counts 250 members.
The large majority of the Hallenser population is however secularized.
at the point of the city resound stood for thatof the archbishop under sovereignty of the castle count assigned Schult-hot and/or salt count. 1258 emerge for the first time the advice . But it was constitutionally recognized by the national gentleman, the archbishop of Magdeburg, only 1310. Afterwards the middle class knew also a say in the city administrationattain. After the transition at Prussia the Prussian king 1780 used a mayor . Starting from 1807 resounds part of the kingdom was Westphalia and by a “Maire” was led. After the renewed transition at Prussia 1815 mayor lined upthe point of the city and 1831 the Prussian city order was introduced. Afterwards stood at the point of the city of the citizen and/or mayors.
While the time of the national socialism the mayor of the NSDAP assigned and after the Second World War became formedthe Soviet zone of occupation the “advice of the city” with a mayor. The advice was selected by the people. After the reunification of Germany that was again freely selected now as town council, late town councillor designated committee. Chairman of this committee is a “town councillor chairman”.The committee selected at the beginning of also the mayor. Since 1993 the mayor is selected directly by the citizens of the city.
Citizen and/or mayor since 1798:
|Party of Democratic Socialism||CDU||SPD||the GREEN||we for resounds||to FDP||fellow citizen||GREY||FORUM||WG-VS '90 e. V. NPD||UBL||entire||2004|
coats of arms
The coat of arms dips for the first time intoa court seal 14. Century up and one took up immediately to the advice seal of the city, which throne-ends at that time Maria one represented. Around the year 1450 moon and stars were introduced as official Stadtwappen. Over the meaning there is no proof,only sayful narrations, which try, to interpret the coat of arms symbols. The oldest still received representation of the coat of arms originates from 1457 and is to the Moritzburg over the Moritztor. Since that 15. Century appears this Stadtwappen also in the city administration, thuse.g. as Exlibris in handwriting and books of city archives and the advice library.
A legend over the emergence of the coat of arms after the bishop was asked by the Halloren to be allowed to establish a city to the place of its huts. The bishop laughedand it asked whether they would have found someone, which wanted to buy their huts. Whereupon the Halloren answered;„Han we guards Water and gets, thus han we morne silver and gold “. To it the bishop answered „now builds in such a way in GodNames with water and wood and it shine for you sun, moon and stars “. To the memory to that utterance are this very day in the coat of arms sun, moon and stars.
Saale) maintains with the following cities one resounds to partnerships between cities Partnership between cities:
- Oulu in Finland, since 1968
- Coimbra in Portugal, since 1974
- Linz in Austria, since 1975
- Grenoble in France, since 1976
- Karlsruhe in Baden-Wuerttemberg, since 1987
- Hildesheim in Lower Saxony, since 1992
- Ufa in Baschkirien, Russia, since 1997 (renewed, was already before 1990 partner district)
economics and infrastructure
In the northeast of theCity of (Saale) leads past the federal motorway 14 Magdeburg - Leipzig - resounds to Dresden . It crosses east of resounds at the “Schkeuditzer cross " with the A9 Munich - Berlin. In the future there is the connection to A 38 Leipzig - Goettingen. In the west the 2004 are open A 143 (Central German loop). By the city the federal highways B 6 , B 91 , B 80 and B 100 lead resounding ash.
The main station resounds is inCourse junction with ICE - connection to the distance Frankfurt - Berlin. The international airport Leipzig/resounds is only 15 kilometers east to the city with the Schkeuditzer cross and has railway connection.On the one hand the rapid-transit railway line S7 and those serve the public local passenger traffic ÖPNVsince at the end of of 2004 with the rapid-transit railway Leipzig to a common rapid-transit railway net Leipzig-resounds connected S10, as well as on the other hand several streetcar and bus lines of the HAVAG in the half hour clock (1918 to 1951 urban streetcar resound, 1951 to 1990 transporting enterprises resound).
At the 11. January 2006 was opened the again built citizens of Berlin bridge. The 29 million euro expensive new building replaces the marode 1913 of delighted citizen of Berlin bridge, which became fair modern traffic requirements no longer. The outline of the historical buildingbegan to 16. January 2006.
projects of the city
- project city of the IBA structural alteration in the town 2010 with the topic “balancing act double city”
- rubbing hitting a corner place - complex change one of the largest urban roundabouts in Germany; largest road construction project in the city in the new Lands of the Federal Republic, total costs35 millions EUR, completion until December 2006
- angedacht is the building of a third hall bridge for the discharge of the innerstädischen tangents
- building of the main development road resounding east for the connection of B6, B91 and B100
- angedacht is the reconstruction of the old person of city hall on the market place
- Transformation of the market place until spring 2006
- Multimediastandort: Central German medium center (MMZ), opens 10/2005
- technology park vineyard campus, with 650 millions EUR investment second largest technology park of East Germany
- Halles 1200-jähriges city anniversary 2006
- 10. Saxonia-Anhalt - day 14. - 16. July 2006, people celebration in the city center
- establishment of a spirit-scientificCenter as complex duly to the MLU
- 2004 created 71 citizens and citizens of the city resounds the first citizen donation in Saxonia-Anhalt.
- in stands the radio center of the MDR resounds.
- Radio house resounds (89.0 RTL and radio breaking into)
- Restaurant television station TV resounds
- Central German publishing house
- in resounds is the Central German Multimediazentrum (MMZ)
in addition gives it the not-commercial restaurant radio radio Corax.
- as daily paper appear the Central German newspaper, which have several expenditures for restaurant, as well as an expenditure for regional that Picture newspaper for resounds.
- Besides there are several indicator sheets and meeting magazines.
- REGJO - The regional journal for the marketing area Leipzig/resounds
- of public utilities resounds
- to resounding ash traffic-says (HAVAG)
- Kathi baking mixtures
- Halloren chocolate factory
- CCB pumps, address, largest industrial company in the city also450 coworkers (2005)
- , end of 2005
- numerous call centers (General German Automobile Association, „buw “, Dell,
- Regiocom , Transcom and others) closes transformer work, ABB building of railroad cars Ammendorf (bombard - group), most important growth branch in resounds with approx. 2500 persons employed (conditions 2005)
the city resound are seat of following mechanisms, institutions and bodies of the public right:
- Federal police station resounds
- to office for federal fortune resounds
- to circle military spare office resounds
- to culture donation of the federation - donation for the promotion of art and culture in the context of the competencethe federation
- district administration office hall circle
- national administrative office (ehem. District administration)
- national office for environmental protection of the country Saxonia-Anhalt
- LVA, national insurance office
education and research
- March in Luther university resounding joke mountain - the university resulted 1817 from combination of the two Universities of joke mountain (based 1502 as cure-Saxonian national university)and resounds (based 1694). In Napoleoni time both mechanisms were briefly closed. 1993 were integrated the educational university resound Köthen and parts of the technical university Merseburg.
- University and federal state library Saxonia-Anhalt - with 5,3 millions Inventory units the largest scientific general library of theCountry
- castle Giebichenstein - university for art and Design; The university has its current status since 1958. It decreases/goes back however to a reformed work art school.
- Evangelist university for church music resounds - the university goes back on the Evangelist church school of musicAshtray life, which was created 1926 as the first mechanism of their kind. 1939 these after resounds shifted and since 1993 is it a nationally recognized university in working group of the Evangelist church of the church province Saxonia.
- Leopoldina - German academy of the natural scientists.It was created 1652 in pig ford and is thereby the oldest academy (scientific-medical scholar company) in Germany. Since 1878 have it their seat in resound (Saale).
- Max-Planck research centre for Enzymologie of the protein folding
- institute for Max-Planck for ethnologische research
- institute for Max-Planck for microstructure physics
- institute for Fraunhofer for material mechanics
- Leibniz institute for botanical biochemistry
- Leibniz institute for agrarian development in central and Eastern Europe (IAMO)
- Institut for structural development and promotion of economy development
- Institut for economic research resounds (IfW)
- to UFZ Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-resounds (UFZ)
- German Jugendinstitut, Aussenstelle resounds
to leisure and sports sites
- of nature baths: Horseshoe lake, heath lake, meadow villages of ponds
- stages: Short Wabbel, stadium at the education center (new city), stadium the railroad car farmer (Ammendorf), Leichtathletikstadion Robert cook
- of football fields (association places): Halle fiber plastic, VfL resounds to 96 and. A.
- Ice-haven-resounds: Saale Bulls resounds
- Sport complex of fire mountains: Leichtathletikhalle, multipurpose hall
- tennis court (club plants): Sand meadow, Böllberger way and. A.
- Flugsport, airport resound Oppin
culture and objects of interest
worth seeing are in resound above all the remarkably well received historical old part of town.
- opera house resounds - concert hall and ballet (BALLET ROSSA)
- new theatre resound - to speech theatre with several stages, convenient on from the of many yearsDirectors Peter then developed so-called. “Culture island”
- doll theatre of the city resounds - doll theatre for adults and children
- Thalia theatre resounds - to child and youth theatre
- Theatrale - or also “free Komödianten” called
- theatre Apron - free group of theatres, consisting of student
- Schiller stage -a moving theatre
- figure theatre Anna Sophia - classical and modern fairy tales with dolls for children
- stone gate Varieté
- music museum of the city Moritzburg (resounds) resounds to museums trade house (
- birth house of the composer) donation Moritzburg/national gallery
- the Beatles museum
- hostage valley museum
- federal state museum for prehistory
- City museum resounds, to Christian Wolff house
- museum in the Francke donations (school city)
- saltworks museum
other objects of interest
(with † characterized entries are to be visited not constantly opened and only for specific occasions.)
- castle Giebichenstein on the hall bank
- Leipziger tower,a freely standing Wartturm from the center 15. Century
- red tower (with 76 bells second largest bell play world-wide) and market church pc. Marien, those together “five towers” as landmark Halles result in
- Marienbibliothek, the oldest and largest Evangelist church library inGermany †
- age market with donkey wells (1906) and Moritzkirche (resounds)
- Halle cathedral with new residence
- of local recreation areas Saaleaue Peissnitzinsel and Dölauer heath
- city God field (established by master of building of advice nickel Hoffmann 1557-1594), one of the few still received Camposanto - to cemetery plants north the alps
- concert-resounds Ulrichskirche
- Praying column, gothical Bildstock and Halles only received medieval free plastics
- city hall
- Francke donations with the largest half timbered house of Europe and the historical library of the donation (the latter: †)
- through leads the holidays road “road of the Romanesque “as well as the Saale cycle path resounds
- Halle mountain zoo
- Botani garden of the March in Luther university
- geological garden at Institut for geological sciences of the March in Luther university
- Planetarium resounds with sky projector on the Peissnitz
- oldest still received multi-storey car park (covered car park) in Germany, Liebenauer road † (at present ruin)
- historical strassenbahndepot (museum)
- before Easter: Spring market (Rummel) with the ice-skating hall
- April: International box tournament around the chemistry cup - largest amateur box tournament in Europe (since 1970)
- May: Resounding ash music days at different play places
- May: International Kinderchorfestival “merry its and sing”
- June: Trade festivals with “trade open”
- August: Halle lantern celebration on the Peissnitzinsel, with Bootskorso on the Saale, concerts of the Pop and skirt music, elevator fireworks, Fischer stinging of the Halloren
- Septembers: Salt celebration around the saltworks
- Septembers: Central German Marathon resounding Leipzig
- Decembers: Weihnachtsmarkt
the Saalestadt celebrates 2006 its 1200-jähriges existence and arrangesthe Saxonia-Anhalt day out.
- Emil Abderhalden biochemist at the University of, Leopoldina
- Rudolf Agricola (1900-1985), after 1933 resistance fighters, from 1948 to 1956 Politökonom at the university.
- Carl Hildebrand of CAN stone * 4. August 1667 on property lime tree mountain/Mark Brandenburg,Lawyer and Bible printer
- George CAN gate * 3. March 1845 in sank Petersburg, † 6. January 1918 in resounds (Saale), to mathematician
- Charles Crodel * 16. September 1894 in Marseille, † 28. November 1973 in Munich, painter, teacher at the castle Giebichenstein
- Dorothea Christiane Erxleben, * 13. November 1715 in Quedlinburg; † 13. July 1762 ebenda; native Leporin; attained a doctorate as a first woman in Germany to the Dr. med. at the resounding ashes University of
- Ernst von Dobschütz (* 9. October 1870 in resounds; †20. May 1934 ebenda), internationally well-known theologian, professor and (occasionally) rector of the university resounds
- August Hermann Francke * 22. March 1663 in Luebeck, † 8. June 1727 in resounds, to Pietist, theologian and social paedagogue
- Helene Glatzer * 8. February 1902 in Berlin Neukölln, † 31. January 1935 in resounds, anti-fascist Widerstandskämpferin
- Mathis Gothart Nithart, called Matthias's Green forest, * to 1475 or 1480 in peppering castle, † 31. August 1528 in resounds, to painters and commercial artists
- Christian Gueintz, paedagogue, * 13. October 1592 inKohlo b. Guben, † 3. April 1650 in resounds
- to Christian Ludwig Nitzsch, biologist (* 1782 - † 1837)
- Justus Jonas the older one * 5. June 1493 in north living, † 9. October 1555 in Eisfeld; Reformator and first Superintendent in resounds
- to Martin of bald * 6. January 1835 in Neuhausen with king mountain, † 7. September 1912 in joy city (Black Forest) Evangelical-Lutheran upper minister and Konsistorialrat
- Julius bold * 23. October 1825 in Pulsnitz/Oberlausitz, † 14. April 1910 in resounds,Founder and Gestalter of the university studies of the agrarian sciences in Germany
- Johann Peter von Ludewig * 5. August 1668 in Honhardt; † 7. September 1743 in resounds; Professor for theoretical philosophy, history and jurisprudence at the university resounds; 1721 chancellors of the universityResounds; 1741 chancellors of the government of the duchy Magdeburg; Author of the state manual to the German territories Germania Princeps; Name giver of the Ludwig route in resounds.
- Johann Friedrich Reichardt. * 25. November 1752 in king mountain Prussia; † 27. June 1814 in Giebichensteinwith resounds; Composer and music writer
- Johann Christian Reil * 20. February 1759 in Rhaude (East Frisia); † 22. November 1813 in resounds; Physician and professor in resound. It invented 1808 the term “Psychiaterie”, from which the “psychiatry” became very fast.
- FriedrichErnst Daniel Schleiermacher * 21. November 1768 in Breslau; † 12. February 1834 in Berlin; Protestant theologian
- Otto Schlüter, * 12.November 1872; + 12. October 1959 in resounds; Geographer, 1911 full professor in resounds, to 1952 president of the Leopoldina
- Friedrich AugustGottreu Tholuck, * 30. March 1799 in Breslau, theologian
- Christian Thomasius * 1. January 1655 in Leipzig; † 23. September 1728 in resounds; Lawyer and philosopher
- smelling pool of broadcasting corporations von Volkmann * 17. August 1830 in Leipzig, † 28. November 1889in Jena; Founder of the modern scientific Orthopädie
- Christian Wolff * 24. January 1679 in Breslau; † 9. April 1754 in resounds; Universal scholar, philosopher, lawyer and mathematician
- Willi custom, painter, geb. 1921, president of many years of the professional association of educating artists in thatGDR, director at the castle Giebichenstein
- George Friedrich trade, dt. Composer at times of the baroque, was contemporary Johann Sebastian of brook and George Philipp Telemanns, * 1685 in resounds † 1759 in London
- Lothar Zitzmann, *14. February 1924 inKahla (Thuringia), painters, was into the 1950er/60er years among other things as an art lecturer in actively, there 1977 resound also died
- Peter then, geb. 1936 (Meissen) - actors and director of the new theatre to 2005
- Hans Dietrich Genscher,geb. 1927 in Reideburg (today too resounds) - politicians (among other things (west) German minister of foreign affairs 1974 - 1992)
- Dr. Marianne of jokes, geb. 1923 (Marburg/Lahn) - daughter of the Nobelpreisträgers for chemistry Professor. Karl Ziegler, financed the reorganization of the city God field
- smelling pool of broadcasting corporations von Volkmann- Leander, geb. 17. August 1830 (Leipzig), gest. 28. November 1889 - Physician
- Paul Raabe, geb. 1927 (Oldenburg) Professor. Dr. phil. Drs. mult. h. C. - 1992-2000 directors/conductors of the Francke donations
- Robert Franz, eigentl. Robert Knauth, geb. 28. June1815 (resounds), gest. 24. October 1892 (resounds) - composer
- Erich Keyser: German city book. Manualurban history. Volume II Central Germany - on behalf the conference of the nationalhistorical commissions of Germany with the support German municipality daily, Stuttgart 1941
- Armin stone: The city resounds to the Saale (reproduction D. Expenditure v. 1924). Word & work, resound 1996- ISBN 3895570567
- Thomas Bienert: Resounds to the Saale. Suez clay/tone, Erfurt 2002 - ISBN 3897024594
- Holger fence stick: Resounds between 806 and 2006. mdv, resounds 2001 - ISBN 3898121054
- Werner Friday/Heiner Lück: And the salt resounds.mdv, resounds 2002 - ISBN 3898121615
Web on the left of
|Wikinews: - Current message resounds|
|Wiktionary: - Word origin, synonyms and translations resounds|
|Commons: Resounds - pictures, videos and/or audio files|
|Wikiquote: Resounds (Saale) - quotations|
- official side of the city resounds (Saale)
- official side of the city to the 1200. City anniversary 2006
- city plan of the city
- of trade festivals
- geographical and climatic data too resounds
- further ones left to the topic „resounds, to Saale “ in the open directory Project
old Mark circle salt whisk | Notion Zerbst | Aschersleben Stassfurt | Berne castle | Bitter field | On-board circle | Castle district | Dessau | Half | Resounds (Saale) | Jerichower country | Köthen | Magdeburg | One fields country | Merseburg Querfurt | Ear circle | Quedlinburg | Hall circle | Singer-live | Schönebeck | Stendal | White rock | Who Niger desert | Joke mountain