With a size of 1,82 m (match weight: 64 kg) it jumped 1992 with the German championships in Karlsruhe as personal best performance in resounds to 2.07 m and thus a resounding world record, up to 4. February 2006 existence had. In the free one it jumped over 2.05 m (German record Freiluft until today). Heike handle was cared for during its career as a Sportlerin of its coach Gerd eye mountain.
It exercises the occupation of the diagram designer after a study to the FH Cologne (specialist area Design, today Cologne internationally School OF Design (KISD ). From 1989 to 2001 it was married with the float Rainer handle; from the marriage their children Morten and Ravn originate. Its daughter Marlene comes of to the partnership with ex ten-fighter Paul Meier, with that her since that 30. April 2004 is married. Today it engages itself in the anti Doping - fight as a responsible person with the national anti- Doping agency NADA.
sporty ones of successes
- 1989: Europameisterin resounds to Budapest
- 1990: Europameisterin in Split; First 2-Meter-Sprung with the ASV Sportfest in Cologne
- 1991: World champion in Tokyo; Grand Prix Gesamtsieg
- 1992: Olympiasiegerin in Barcelona
- participation in three olympic plays (1984 Los Angeles: 11. Place; 1988 Seoul: not in the final; 1992 Barcelona: 1.Platz)
- 1992: World light athlete of the yearly; Of Germany Sportlerin of the yearly
Web on the left of
1928: Ethel Catherwood | 1932: Jean Shiley | 1936: Ibolya Csák | 1948: Alice Coachman | 1952: Esther fire | 1956: Mild-talk McDaniel | 1960: Iolanda Balaş | 1964: Iolanda Balaş | 1968: Miloslava Rezková | 1972: Ulrike Meyfarth | 1976: Rosemarie field man | 1980: Sara Simeoni | 1984: Ulrike Meyfarth | 1988: Louise knight | 1992: Heike handle | 1996: Stefka Kostadinowa | 2000: Jelena Jelessina | 2004: Jelena Slessarenko
|ALTERNATIVE NAME||Heike Redetzky (maiden name)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||former one German Hochspringerin and Olympiasiegerin|
|DATE OF BIRTH||5. May 1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kiel, Germany|