Heinrich of Zügel
Heinrich Johann of Zügel (* 22. October 1850 in Murrhardt; † 30. January 1941 in Munich) was a German painter. Admit are its partially opulenten representations of domestic animals, which were presented also in the large German art exhibition.
Zügel was formed since 1869 on the art school in Stuttgart as a pupil of Bernhard von Neher and Heinrich Franz Gaudenz from Rustige to the category and animal painter, stayed some time in Vienna to 1873 and taken then its stay in Munich. It painted preferably representations of using and domestic animals in connection with humans, sometimes in a dramatically course-sharpened situation or in humoristic view.
In Wörth on the Rhine there is a memory gallery, in which its works are issued.
Are from its pictures the most well-known:
- The Ochsengespann (urban art collection Murrhardt fleeing
- before the thunderstorm) the herd
- a going through bull
- of sheep in the Erlenhain (national gallery (Berlin))
- Ox at the plow
- nobody at home!
- Spring sun and autumn sun
- with the color draw, Heinrich of Zügel (1850-1941)
- authors: Heinrich of Zügel, Clemens Jöckle
- publishing house: Fine-art publishing house Josef finch
- expenditure: Paperback - page number: 96 - Publication date: 2001
- 96 sides - fine-art publishing house Josef finch - ISBN 3933784638
- Heinrich of Zügel, to 50. Death year
- of Beate Menke, Christian Unger (Illustrator)
- 104 sides - Bongers, Recklinghsn.
- Publication date: 1991
- ISBN of 3764704241
Web on the left of
- http://www.decoridee.de/z%FCgel.html pictures
- http://www.heinrichvonzuegel.de/ Biografie
- http://www.hvzg-murrhardt.de/ Heinrich of Zügel High School Murrhardt
|NAME||Zügel, Heinrich Johann of|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||of German painters|
|DATE OF BIRTH||22. October 1850|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Murrhardt|
|DYING DATE||30. January 1941|