International telephone preselection
an international telephone preselection (also land preselection, English. country code) is a telephone number, which one selects, in order to arrive at the logical level of a national telephone network. International telephone preselections consist of two parts:
- A number sequence, over on thoseto arrive logical level of the international telephone network. This depends on the country, in which one is, therefore it internationally uniformly with one „
- A number sequence, around from there on the logical level of the nationalTo arrive telephone network. This will uniformly assign Telecommunication union (International Telecommunication Union ) from that internationally world-wide.
Example (land preselection to Germany): „
- the number chain to the entrance symbolized from the local telephone network to the international telephone network, through „
+“, z reads. B.
00“applies from many telephone networks, for example from (nearly) all European. In numerous further countries, or already, to this number sequence one changed over.
011“from the USA and Canada
09“from South Africa
- into all GSM - to nets world-wide can be directly entered instead of the number chain also
- The number chain of the international telephone network into the desired national telephone network (the actual country code) is independently of the output telephone network, to Germany thus always„
49“. For the three examples mentioned one receives thereby:
00 49“(many countries)
011 49“(the USA and Canada)
09 49“(South Africa)
- the prominent 0 of the local preselection indesired country must be sometimes omitted (example:Germany), sometimes not (example: Italy).
Other examples of Ländercodes:
|The USA and Canada|| |
|Russia and Kazakhstan|| |
|South Korea|| |
- land preselection listsorted according to numbers
- land preselection list sorted to countries
- telephone preselection
- Ländercodes (Internet)
- list of independent States of
Web on the left of
- on-line computers for international preselection for arbitrary combinations of output country and Zielland the international preselection computed
- http://www.itu.int-- Websitethat internationally Telecommunication union (International Telecommunication Union)
- World of telephones Numbering Guide
- international preselections & information for telecommunications
- preselections of 153 cities of Russia