- Chuzpe: Boldness
- Ganove: Thief, from “Ganeff “
- hech supha: like a wind bride, D. h. like a storm; verballhornt “Hechtsuppe” in the idiom “it pulls like Hechtsuppe”
- pig: Luck (today still: e.g. „it has it measuring ELT “= does not get; as it were actively failed.)
- Mischpoke: Family, society, gang
- Schmock: stupid or unpopular humans; derived from Schmoo (thus someone „the muck builds/makes “).
- Schmonzes: Nonsense, derived from Schmoo.
- Schmonzette: agitate-blessed, dramatically worthless piece; from Schmonzes
- Schmoo: Term for decoration in the sense of Tand and/or. Tinnef. (e.g. also in variant: „′ Schmuh `make “= „′ muck `build “)
- Tinnef (19. Century). (v. hebr. tinnuf; out jidd. tinnef = excrement, dirt): Redundant, nonsense
- frictionoh make: Profit make; from the jiddischen “rewach” = “interest”, arrived over the Gaunersprache/Rotwelsch into the colloquial language.
- Good slide: originally jiddisch “property Rosch” of the Hebrew rosch for “head”, “beginning”
- meschugge: moves
- more koscher: purely ", “suited” or also “suitably”, “ethicalally perfectly”
- Zores (v. hebr. zarä = grief; out jidd. zores = concerns): Annoyance, controversy, disorder; also to Gesindel