Karl Friedrich Johannes Kuhlo (* 8. October 1856 in the ostwestfälischen Gohfeld, now local part of the city of wages, † 16. May 1941 in Bielefeld Bethel) is considered as the founders of the Evangelist trombone choir work in Germany.
On Kuhlo „the piano way of writing goes “for trumpets and horns back, with which the notes are thus written sounding, in the really ringing out pitch. It introduced these, so that the interaction of municipality, organ, choir and trombone choir is problem-free possible; the simultaneous demarcation to the layRange, particularly the military music (S.Transponierendes music instrument), quite was thereby with intended.
Kuhlo was publisher of several note books for the trombone choirs „Kuhlo I to IV “and the book „trombone questions “, which treated the work of the trombone choirs in principle. Cow lot sound ideal was based inthe view that the trombone choirs should imitate as exactly as possible one vowel choir. Therefore it preferred horns of all kinds and defamed trumpets and trombones. After cow lot death was thoroughly revised this view, turned partially even in the opposite.
Table of contents
- 1865 trombones - and wing horn - autodidact
- 1871 establishment of the trombone choir (Gymnasial Posaunenchor) by Kuhlo at the Evangelist Stiftischen High School Gütersloh
- 1875 Abitur at the ESG in Gütersloh
- 1876 - 1881 theology study in (Saale), Leipzig , attaining , Münster 1881
- Kuhlo resounds „to trombone general “is called
- 1882 surgery in cladding refuge
- of 1893 institute ministers in Bethel
- 1899/1900 Kaiserhuldigungen in Westphalia with thousands of singers and Bläsern under cow lot line
- 1920 - 1931 Kuhlo horn Sextett
- 1926 realm-trombone-wait „the realm federation at that time of the Evangelist young man federations of Germany “
- 1927 honour doctor of the theological faculty attaining
- 1933 ago membership in the NSDAP
- 1933 „realm trombone leaders “
- 1934 honorary president „of the federation of Evangelist trombone choirs of Germany “in the realm music chamber
- 1936 1. Realm trombone day on the occasion of of cow lot 80.Birthday
- 1909 „trombone questions “
- four Kuhlo Posaunenbücher
Web on the left of
| | * Literature of and over Johannes Kuhlo in the catalog of the DDB
- http://www.gymnasial-posaunenchor.de - Gymnasial trombone choir at the Evangelist Stiftischen High School Gütersloh
- http://www.pchor-forum.de.vu - forum of theGymnasial trombone choir at the Evangelist Stiftischen High School Gütersloh
- http://www.bcpd.de - federation of Christian trombone choirs of Germany registered association.
- http://www.epid.de - Evangelist trombone service in Germany registered association.
- http://www.posaunenchor-hassels.gmxhome.de/geschichte.htm - trombone choir Hassels
- church encyclopedia
| | * Literature of and over Johannes Kuhlo inCatalog of the DDB
- Ehmann, William: Johannes Kuhlo. A play man of God; Bielefeld: Luther publishing house, 6 1981; ISBN 3-7858-0181-5
- Ludwig, Helmut: Johannes Kuhlo. The trombone general; Pouring Basel: Well publishing house, 1966
- bill, Wolfgang: Three large promoters of the Evangelist trombone choir movement. Johannes Kuhlo,Adolf Mueller, Wilhelm Ehmann; Bochum: Brockmeyer, 1994; ISBN 3-8196-0241-0
- Thalmann, Joachim (Hg.): Johannes Kuhlo. Coworker at the Psalm 150; Bielefeld: Luther publishing house, 1991; ISBN 3-7858-0336-2
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||musician, founder of the Evangelist trombone choir work|
|DATE OF BIRTH||8. October 1856|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||of wages|
|DYING DATE||16. May 1941|