co-operation (co-operation) is bringing together actions of two or several persons/ systems, in such a manner that the effects of the actions lead to the use of all of these persons/systems.
An example is (ideal) the behavior of the contributing to the Wikipedia.
In a more moderate form one can say that no actions are desired, which lead to the disadvantage of a side. Co-operation is thereby at least for their duration a union in the sense of system formation. It forms to a certain extent on a higher level (occasional)a new system. Their elements - the co-operation partners - expect co-operation appropriate behavior (Quid per quo). This kind of expectations can negotiate and fix as rights and obligations.
A co-operation in the sense of such an system formationin addition, can without arrangement and without higher obligations (set one, moral,…) between egoistic elements - players - develop (see Robert Axelrod “evolution of co-operation”).
In the management economics a co-operation is the freiwillige co-operation of enterprises, which remain legally independent.The enterprises involved deliver thus however a part of their economic sovereignty .
It can be differentiated in principle between two basic principles of co-operation:
- The synergetic co-operation, in which new is created by co-operation that by the individual parts are not possible(e.g. Special developments, often also F&E - projects, and
- the additives co-operation, in which processes or expirations are summarized by the co-operation partners, in order an optimizing effect to obtain (for example procurement - communities)
possible one forms of a co-operation:
symbiosis on political level also tried by co-operation the use of the partners involved. Examples of it e.g. are. the European union, a regime like the world trade organization (World Trade Organization) or simply only one foreign trade zone.
ForEmployees are cooperative tasks in an enterprise not necessarily without competition: Since the evaluation is subject to the work of the line of the enterprise, even team ability , softly skills, can a high EQ or other social authority (useful, and sometimesalso necessary) means will, in order to deliver competition.
Even with extremely anti-cooperative conditions, like with the trench combats in the 1. World war, developed a kind co-operation. Thus the opposing soldiers avoided temporarily to fire at itself if food came, or if wounded removedbecame. This kind of co-operation was terminated, when more and more artillery one used. The mathematician and philosopher Robert Axelrod “the evolution of co-operation” describes such situations in its book.
Also in nature co-operation occurs. So for example the symbiosis is a form of the co-operation of two organisms. A further example of co-operation in nature is interaction inan anthill. Each ant has to fulfill certain tasks, in order to receive the system anthill in its whole alive.
The explanation of co-operation is an important operating field of the game theory.
- Robert Axelrod: The evolutionOF Cooperation, 1985, ISBN 0465021212 dt. The evolution of co-operation ISBN 3486539957
- Fisel, Hermann, Hetzner, Klöble, master, Klischat, Kyburz, Schneemann, wild: Co-operation create and successfully lead, 2005, ISBN 3-7843-2182-8
- Thomas Becker, Ingo dawn, Jürgen Howaldt, Stephan Killich, Achim Loose: Network management. With co-operation to the entrepreneurial success, 2005, ISBN 3-540-20976-X
Web on the left of
|Wiktionary: Co-operation - word origin, synonyms and translations|
- right of co-operation via juratexte.de - lecture-accompanying script. Emphasis: Handels and corporate law, especially. Quitethe unincorporated firms and cooperative right.Pdf - Format.
- Cloverleaf Consult international - a management consultation, which specialized in the enterprise-cultural influences on the success of co-operation and fusions of medium-size enterprises.
- PZN co-operation consultation - management consultation, the predominantly small and medium-size enterpriseson the way to functioning enterprise networks advises. Since 1996 in the area actively PZN was Germany far the first Dienstleister specialized in co-operation consultation.
- Kirchhoff co-operation Consulting - likewise on co-operation consultation specialized Consulting agency, those beside small and middle enterprises also large enterprisesthe formation of strategic alliances supports. The Internet side offers interesting articles and references about “co-operation”.
- KNM - Network of organizations, which concern themselves with the network management (enterprise networks). Members are scientific mechanisms, network managers, on enterprise networks specialized training course offerers and management consultants.
- Portalto the promotion of the co-operation of European research establishments in the traffic sector (scientific) more…
|also the reference to right topics consider concentration!|