The word kreischen (also gellend cry, groan, howl…) descends etymologisch seen from the older expression kreissen .
A modern circle hall consists among other things of:
- Bed (z. B. special relieving bed)
- birth stool
- Romarad (also birth wheel called, a modern “birth stool”, which is to obtain a feeling of weightlessness, is similar to a water birth).
- Devices for relaxation such as rope, seat balls or a Sprossenwand.
- (Birth) bath tub. Tubs for water births are somewhat differently designed and substantially larger than normal bath tubs. In order the bearing climbing over the edge of tub to erparen, tubs with large, nearly ebenerdiger entrance door are usually used.
- Seat possibility for father or another man of confidence
- technology for the monitoring of nut/mother and child, z. B. CTG to heart clay/tone (child) and sore control
- of supplying devices for the baby (bath tub, heat cushion, etc.)