briefly Lewin (* 9. September 1890 in Mogilno, floats; † 12. February 1947 in Newtonville, Massachusetts) is considered to the social psychology as one of the most influential pioneers of the psychology, in particular, as a founder of the sociological theorem of the group dynamics as well as one thatmost prominent representative of the Gestalt psychology and/or. the shape theory (together with max of Wertheimer, Wolfgang charcoal burner and briefly Koffka). Lewins field-theoretical beginning (topological psychology, vector psychology ) became short among other things also one of the substantial bases of the shape-theoretical Psychotherapie. Lewin supplied important resultsalso for sociological small's group research, whereby with the Gatekeeper - function discovered by him also important realizations for other scientific disciplines, in particular the journalism research, could be won.
Table of contents
Lewin became short1890 in Mogilno (at that time Prussian province floats) born. It died 1947 in Newtonville with bad clay/tone, the USA.
Lewin buildup briefly in a Jewish parents' house. Its career aspirations were country doctor, why it began 1909 a medicine study in Freiburg, which it finally continued in Munich. It was interestedfor medicine, but did not however only participate also in lectures on biology and psychology.
From 1914 to 1918 briefly Lewin carried out war service during the First World War. Due to a Verwundung he got front vacation and could in this time its graduation (with Carl stump) lock.
Briefly Lewin recognized the danger, which proceeded from the National Socialist rule, already early and emigrierte in August 1933 into the USA. There he got a Professur to the Cornell University in Ithaka. It received likewise a Professur at the Hebrew university. However victory mouth Freud leaned, which was in the advisor committee of the university, Lewin as psychologists off, why this remained finally in Ithaka.
There it turned development and educate-psychological questions and justified themselves the field theory (psychology) and the action research. In addition it was joint founder of the experimental research on socialization and gave impactsto the group dynamics (it coined/shaped this term).
In its work Resolving Social Conflicts - Field Theory in Social Science (dt. The solution of social conflicts) was concerned Lewin mainly with the question, how the Germany of the post-war period could be democratized by reeducation (RH-education).
Is worth mentioningin addition Lewins interest in Tonfilmen, which he turned first in private circles, but finally also as illustrative material in its lectures used briefly. Thus it was one of the first scientists, who worked with instructional films.
By its theoretical work and its scientific films he became onethe most important psychologists 20. Century.
important ones of works
- Lewin, short, the relationship terms in biology and physics, Berlin 1920
- Lewin, short, idea and task of the comparative science teachings , attaining: World circle publishing house 1926
- Lewin, short, resolution, will and need: with prefaces overthe psychological forces and energies and the structure of the soul, Berlin: Springer 1926
- Lewin, short, the psychological situation with wages and punishment, Leipzig 1931
- Lewin, short, the transition of the aristotelischen to the galileischen way of thinking in biology and psychology, 1931
- Lewin, short, PrinciplesOF topological psychology, 1936
- Lewin, short, Resolving social conflicts: selected PAPER on group dynamics, New York: Harper 1948
- Lewin, short /Weiss Lewin, Gertrud/Frenzel, harsh ore Alfred, the solution of social conflicts, bath Nauheim: Christian publishing house 1953
- Lewin, short, field theory into thatSocial sciences, Berne 1963
- Lewin, short, law and experiment in the psychology, Darmstadt: Scientific book company 1967
- Lewin, short/grey man, Karl Friedrich, expenditure for work, Bd.4, field theory, Stuttgart: Klett 1982. ISBN 312935140X
literature over briefly Lewin
- Bierbrauer, Günter, a social psychologist in thatEmigration: Briefly Lewins lives, work and history of the impact, Gerlingen: Cutter 1992
- Lück, Helmut E., briefly Lewin, Beltz 2001. ISBN 340722107X
- Lück, Helmut E. /Mueller, Rudolf, Illustrierte history of the psychology, Beltz 2002. ISBN 340722138X
- Marrow, Alfred J, briefly Lewin, Beltz 2002. ISBN 340722754X
Web on the left of
|Wikiquote: Briefly Lewin - quotations|
| | * Literature of and over briefly Lewin in the catalog of the DDB
- briefly Lewin Institut for psychology at the correspondence university Hagen
- biography and work briefly Lewins
|DATE OF BIRTH||9. September 1890|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mogilno, floats|
|DYING DATE||12. February 1947|
|DYING PLACE||Newtonville, Massachusetts|