|coat of arms||map|
|is missing still|
|to base data|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Baden-Wuerttemberg|
|district:||Mash gau high Black Forest|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 47° 53 ' N, 08° 21 ' O 47° 53 ' N, 08° 21 ' O
|height:||800 m and. NN|
|surface:||88.03 km ²|
|inhabitants:||7.927 (31.March 2005)|
|Population density:||90 inhabitants for each km ²|
|postal zip code:||79843|
07707 local part Unadingen
|municipality key:||08 3 15 070|
|city arrangement:||Town center and 6 quarters|
of the city administration:
| Town hall square 1|
|mayor:||Norbert Brugger SPD|
Table of contents
geography and nature area
as only municipality of the district mash gau high Black Forest has Löffingen portion of the natural-spaceUnit Baar. The sudden transition from the closely wooded high Black Forest to the largely open country of the Baar is led clearly on B 31 from Freiburg in mash gau the observer driving to Donaueschingen with turning red brook (4 km to the west of Löffingen) before eyes, where the new red sandstone in Shelly limestone turns into. The majority of the nature volume unit Baar is appropriate certainly in itself northward and for the east following Black Forest Baar circle, from which Löffingen is separated by the Gauchach. Those south and west the Gauchach convenient of shelly limestone and Keuperschichten of coined/shaped areas become today appropriate as Westbaar and/orLöffinger shelly limestone high country designates. In the south the rage oh ravine forms a further natural guideline, which forms the border at the same time to the district Waldshut Tiengen. The ravines of both waters were (Gauchach) and/or. (rage oh) particularly in winter weather effective traffic barriers are. Further smaller brook runs flow through the area of the city Löffingenparticularly from northwest to southeast.
even if the Westbaar in the comparison to the Black Forest at first sight appears rather gently wavy gives it salient differences in height. The highest point becomes with 935 m in the northeastthe city at the Hochmoos to the Gemarkungsgrenze to Friedenweiler reaches. From there the Gemarkung drops relatively evenly to the south and the west, until it reaches the edge of the Gauchach/rage oh ravine. At the confluence of Gauchach and rage oh, where the borders of the districts mash gau high Black Forest, Black Forest Baar and Waldshut Tiengenmeet one on the other, with 574 m the deepest point Löffingens are reached.
Along both ravines, as well as in the north of the Löffinger Gemarkung large surfaces are wooded, while on the high surface of the Westbaar agricultural use prevails. The forest portion of 45,4% is however compared with that thatNature area Black Forest associated neighbour municipalities iron brook ( 66.0% ), Lenzkirch ( 70.1% ) and Friedenweiler (77.5%), lain western, clearly smaller. The Bewaldungsgrad of the two neighbour cities Bonn village and Bräunlingen lain south and northeast lies with 55,1% and/or. 50.9% something over the value Löffingens.
On Löffinger Gemarkungare parts of nature and landscape protection area rage oh ravine. In the year 1991 southwest the town center nature and landscape protection area Ochsenberg Litzelstetten were proven, in order to receive the few there still existing source sumps , humid areas with strewing meadows, and for the Westbaar typical hedge landscapes. By a local council resolutionfrom the year 1992 for the vacant parts of the Gemarkungen Löffingen and Seppenhofen a biotope cross-linking concept were provided.
important data of the Löffinger urban history
- 4. - 6. Jh. - Settlement of the Westbaar by the Alemannen
- 819 - First documentary mention Löffingens
- 1270 -Award of municipal rights by the Fürstenberger
- starting from 13. Jh. - Central place of the Westbaar
- 1485 - First urban extension; wealthy field citizen city
- 1535 - First large city fire; only the church remains receives
- 16. - 19. Jh.- Wars and quartering lead only to small crises
- 1728-1772 - forest processagainst the Fürstenberger; City receives forest
- starting from 18. Jh. - Important place of pilgrimage (Witterschneekreuz)
- starting from 1880 - Loss of the central market function
- 1901 - Connection to the hell valley course
- 1922 - Second large city fire
- 1945 - Bombardment and reconstruction; Old part of town keeps to a large extent its face
- 1970-1975 -Incorporation of Seppenhofen, Dittishausen, Unadingen, brook home, Reiselfingen and Göschweiler
- 1989 - Opening of the culture and tourism center
- 1997 - Opening of the inter+local trade area at the B of 31
- brook home
authorities and mechanisms
Löffingen is seatthe Dekanats new city of the ore diocese Freiburg.
Web on the left of
- Internet appearance of Löffingen
- http://www.freiburg-schwarzwald.de/loeffingen.htm - Löffingen between new city and Donaueschingen
- world shop Löffingen registered association.
- City music Löffingen
- Turnerbund Löffingen 1905 registered association.
- The youth promotion association Löffingen registered association.
- Six-form high school Löffingen
- spoon Guggis Löffingen
outer one | August gene | Bath Krozingen | Badenweiler | Ballrechten Dottingen | Bötzingen | Bollschweil | Mash oh on the Rhine | Breitnau | Beech brook | Nose-went | Ebringen | Honour churches | Eichstetten at the emperor chair | Iron brook (high Black Forest) | Eschbach | Field mountain (Black Forest) | Friedenweiler | Glottertal | God home | Gundelfingen | Hard home | Cheerful home | Heuweiler | Hinterzarten | Horben | Ihringen | Kirchzarten | Lenzkirch | Löffingen | March | Merdingen | Merzhausen | Garbage home | Cathedral valley/Black Forest | New castle on the Rhine | Oberried | Pfaffenweiler | Sound city | Schluchsee | Sölden | Staufen in mash gau | Bars | Pc. Margins | Pc. Peter | Sulzburg | Titisee Neustadt | Umkirch | Vogtsburg in the emperor chair | Wittnau