- Food is all materials or products, which are intended for it or can by those after reasonable discretion be expected thatit in finished, partly processed or unmachined condition of humans to be taken up (article 2).
- Among food rank also beverages, chewing rubber as well as all materials, including water, which are intentionally added to the food with its production or en or treatment.
After thatDo not belong to regulation food right to the food:
- living animals, as far as they were not prepared for the Inverkehrbringen to the human consumption,
- plants before harvesting,
- cosmetic means,
- tobacco and Tabakerzeugnisse,
- beta exercise means and psychotrope materials,
- arrears and Kontaminanten.
Table of contents
functions of food
the functions of the food can be divided due to their use as follows:
the Nährwert is a measure around the physiological calorific value of food too qualify and quantifies. Usuallyone combines under the term Nährwert only the calorific value, thus those the body into the order energy placed.
reason and main nutrients
of food contents contents of, those the body energy and partially after change in the body also components forGrowth and body renewal supply. To these basic nutrients belong proteins, fats and coal hydrates. These components of the individual food supply primarily energy to the body with. They are called therefore also fuels.
non-energy-supplying food components
non--energy-supplying food components can supply also energy, however this is not the principal purpose. Simplified they are called also ballast materials.
- Proteins 17.2 kJ/g or more proteins are because of the amino acids for the cellular Protein synthesis necessarily.
- Ballast materials, with high indigestible portion, like z. B. Cellulose
- of mineral materials are needed particularly for the excitation line , electrolytes and the bone structure.
- Water (H 2 O) water fulfills important transportation and electrolyte functions in the cells and that Blood vessels.
to the non-energy-supplying nutrients one likewise counts the active substances. They are usually essential.
of trace elements often work as Coenzyme.
further possible food components
these move thatAppetite and digesting on.
- optical perception
- acoustic perception
- trigeminale perception
- olfaktorische perception
- gustatorische perception
- haptische perception
- cooling feeling
- heat feeling
- kinesthetic perception
many fooda natural welfare strength is after-said, what is to be proven scientifically with difficulty.
Diätlebensmittel serve the special nutrition z. B. from Diabetikern, have often however unfortunately not a smaller calorific value (calories) and fewer fats than conventional food.
The health value (more biologicalWorth, nourish-physiological quality) becomes and. A. determined by the content of nutrients (protein, fat, coal hydrates, Vitamine, mineral materials and secondary plant materials), by physiological factors such as digestibleness, saturation effect and Bekömmlichkeit as well as by hygenic-toxicological factors such as content of arrears and micro organisms determined.
groups of food
- baking goods
- of eggs
- of food oils and - greases (butter, margarine, Schmalz and. A.)
- grain and Teigwaren (bread, noodles and. A.)
- of spices
- of milk products (yogurt, cheese, milk, quark, cream, Ice-cream and. A.)
- of mushrooms
- soups, Saucen, Bouillons
- sweet goods (honey, jam, chocolate, syrup, sugar and. A.)
for the consumer of special importance is the marking of the food. Onlyso it can receive the information, in order to judge with the purchase from food the commodity. The marking of food is fixed in various German and European legal rules. Ist z.B. de Lebensmittelkennzeichnung del der de Ein Bestandteil. the veterinarian inspection number.
Legal bases (D)
many laws and regulations regulate the production, the marking and the sales of food in Germany and all other countries of Europe. It is aimed at harmonizing the food right European Union far. In Germany there is an abundance of legal rules (laws,Regulations, DIN standards), which regulate this range. The most important are here mentioned:
- Food and feed law book (LFGB); in former times: Food and consumer article law, (LMBG)
- food marking regulation, (LMKV)
- regulations of the European Union food hygiene package; in former times: Food hygiene regulation, (LMHV)
- additive permission regulation, (ZZulV)
- calibration law
the food termin the regular value nutrition
during the German food right only the term „food “knows, with respect to the context of the regular value nutrition between life and food is differentiated. There food only such food is called, which does not heat up conserved and in particular not over 43 °Cbecame. Important food components (like Vitamine etc.) can be destroyed by heating up; the food „does not live “after the conception of the regular value nutrition any longer and therefore lower-value than „food “is then classified.
Web on the left of
|Wiktionary: Food - word origin, synonyms and translations|
- food listing
- Närhrwerttabelle in the pdf format)
- food data base and nourishing information - nourishing info.
- information to food with aid info.-serves consumer protection nutrition agriculture registered association.
- Information too agriculturally produced basis regulation food right (VO
- for food (CMA)178/2002)
- Foodwatch, an organization, which the perfectness of food dedicated itself