delta with river delta
it is possible that a river a river delta forms; these delta forms are or - kinds to differentiate between:
- One calls (final) the delta of a river into the Weltmeer muzzle delta.
- It is also possible the fact that a river in the inland into a lake, into another river or into a dischargeless landscape form ( a basin (over NN) or a depression (under NN) flows; then one speaks of a being end airworthiness directive. To this delta kind also bypasses of a river on the “inland in such a way specified” belong in a valley.
Examples for “deltas with river delta " find you with the individual muzzle forms:
delta without river delta
if a river without a delta to form into one of waters specified before flows, can lead into it thereby directly or form estuary (muzzle funnel). It is also possible the fact that it likewise into a dischargeless landscape form ( a basin (over NN) or a depression (under NN) or into another river in the context of a valley flows.
Ever () example for “deltas without river delta "
- Elbe, Ems and Weser flow into the North Sea (muzzle funnel); Germany; Europe
- Jordan flows into the dead sea (“final lake”, depression); Israel, Jordanian one; Asia
- Main and Neckar flow into the Rhine (upper Rhine ditch, valley); Germany; Europe
- of the Truckee River flows into the Pyramid Lake (“final lake”, basins); Nevada; To the USA