subject (lat.: materia =” material “) is a general name for all material one, which surrounds us and exists from which we ourselves.
In the philosophical sense subject marks the objective reality. After W. I. Lenin is illustrated or against-reflected subject by our senses. Ernst Bloch understands subject as creative process subject and sets her directly with material-objective possibility.
Under subject in the broader sense both subject strictly speaking as well as antimatter are summarized.
Table of contents
These smallest particles servemany physical models of the mechanics as basis.
states of aggregation
gives several manifestations (states of aggregation)of subject, for example:
if subject of a state of aggregation in the others turns into, then the internal order of the subject is strongly changed. The entropy can itself thereby also with continuousTemperature strongly change. These phase transition phenomena are examined by thermodynamics.
emergence of the subject
with the Big Bang large energy quantities were set free and the expanding 3+1 dimensional space-time developed.
These enormous energy quantities led to the emergence of large quantities of closely packed Elementary particle. In the hadron era in such a way specified between 10,-32 and 10 -4 seconds after the Big Bang the first sturdy protons and neutrons developed.
In the lepton era in such a way specified after up to the 1. , Those developed for second after the Big Bangfirst stable electrons. Into this time subject and antimatter destroyed themselves mutually. In the long run the subject stayed. See supersymmetry.
One million years after thatBig Bang began the today's subject era. The hydrogen clouds formed galaxies and stars, and into that fused the hydrogen to helium to carbon and iron, the chemical elements most spread in our universe.
characteristics of subject
subject has some important characteristics:
With the development of special relativity theory and Albert Einstein set up the well-known formula E = mc to quantum mechanics ² (energy = mass × speed of light ²). Thereby one can also electromagnetic radiation (light, heat rays etc.), their elementary particles,the photon, a proper mass does not have, a “dynamic” mass to assign. Therefore the condition that subject must have mass, becomes by the condition, the fact that subject must have peace mass replaces.
Turned around also solid subject particles wave characteristics (see theory of the subject waves of Louis Victor de Broglie). That means that the particles cannot be located any longer exactly. Instead leaves itself however , is the solution of a wave equation makes a statement about the probability density. For example an electron beam has one of the energy that Electrons dependent de Broglie wave length.
- against it one ranks electromagnetic radiation, exactly like all other (proper massless) bosons, not among the subject.
- mathematical concepts such as point, straight line, level are subjectless
- vacuum contain few or no subject
- Thomas Ziegler: Why it givesSubject? Physics in our time 34 (2), S. 61 - 62 (2003), ISSN 0031-9252
- James M. Cline: The origin of the subject. Spektrum der Wissenschaft, November 2004, S. 32 - 41, ISSN 0170-2971
- Hubertus M. Thomas, Gregor E. Morfill: Plasma crystals onBoard EAT: Complex plasmas in weightlessness. Physics in our time 36 (2), S. 76 - 83 (2005), ISSN 0031-9252
- pure hard stick: The birth of the subject in the Big Bang. Physics in our time 36 (3), S. 107 (2005), ISSN 0031-9252
- W.I. Lenin: Materialism and Empiriokritizismus. Berlin 1962
|Wikiquote: Subject - quotations|
- structure of the subject
- dark subject
- switch subject
- Immaterialität, material, form, Hylemorphismus, Materia great
- solid, liquid, gases, Plasma (physics), crystal
- chemical compound, solution (chemistry), mixture
- elementary particle
Web on the left of
- entry in Philolex - the subject in the philosophy
|of these articles is based on a in common-free text („public domain “) from Meyers encyclopedia,4. Edition of 1888-1890. You can remove this reference, if the text knowledge conditions reflects the up-to-date to this topic and this is occupied with sources, if he meets the current linguistic requirements and if it does not contain valuations, those thatWikipedia principle of the neutral point of view hurt.|